2023 CX-9 same specs as the 2022? WeatherTech Mats

I need to order weathertech mats. They don't show the 2023 CX-9 on their website yet. I assume I can order the 2022 mats and they should fit exactly the same?

I don't know the answer to your question but I would look around at other brands instead of weathertechs. There are some very competitive options out tthere and whit different materials/attachment solutions.

I’ve had weathertec for every vehicle I just never thought to look at anything else. They are tried and true.
I will google though. Any recommendations?

I’ve had weathertec for every vehicle I just never thought to look at anything else. They are tried and true.
I will google though. Any recommendations?

The 3D Max Spider mats were a pretty good price on Amazon. The Weathertech mats might have an edge channelling more water/snow/slush, but the MaxSpider mats feel/look much nicer, and they fit perfectly (third row not 100% perfect, but pretty close).

6DC4428A-3F25-4005-822A-7ADA166A8379_1_105_c.jpeg

F91C2562-34ED-450E-9711-9BD7D34BD960_1_105_c.jpeg

8641187E-4E42-4CFB-AEEE-5050CB634169_1_105_c.jpeg

:
2021 CX-9 GT
I've got Tuxmat and am happy with them. The third row doesn't fit great, but we also don't use the third row much, so I admittedly haven't spent much time trying to figure out why and fix it, it's entirely possible I just need to tuck something somewhere just right.

:
2022 CX-9 GT
I've got Tuxmat and am happy with them. The third row doesn't fit great, but we also don't use the third row much, so I admittedly haven't spent much time trying to figure out why and fix it, it's entirely possible I just need to tuck something somewhere just right.

Same; the third row for my family is strictly used in marginal scenarios so the seats are 99.9% down (hurray to rear cargo space). I think by virtue of design of the second row seats, it makes it almost impossible to make a good full coverage of the third row.

I had the Tuxmats in our 2018 CX5 and I actually like the older Tuxmats better (the second row coverage on the CX5 tucked into the bench seat, so it pretty much covered all of the carpeting). They changed the design around a little bit and I found the older Tuxmats had better "coverage" compared to the current versions.