2021.5 CX-9 Vibration at Highway Speeds

I’m having the same issue on our 22 cx9 signature. I think it’s making our little guy sick or cranky in the car cause he seems completely fine in our other car with the same car seat. Does the rear axle replacement solve the issue? Or is it something else. Been to 2 different dealers and the 2nd one was more inclined to try and fix. There were 2 other cX9s with the same issue present that mazda keeps seeming as normal….

Fawiek

:
2018 CX-9 GT
I’m having the same issue on our 22 cx9 signature. I think it’s making our little guy sick or cranky in the car cause he seems completely fine in our other car with the same car seat. Does the rear axle replacement solve the issue? Or is it something else. Been to 2 different dealers and the 2nd one was more inclined to try and fix. There were 2 other cX9s with the same issue present that mazda keeps seeming as normal….
Hey, my issues with vibrations were solved after the dealer changed both rear CV shafts. A couple things to note, I have xice 3 winter tires mounted on new rims that also experienced the same issues as the summer wheels. I also had both sets of wheels balanced on the hunter road force, which is a better machine than the typical/ normal wheel balancing machine-- tough to locate a shop with it with an operator that knows how to use it well.

Interested to see your results.

The replacement of the rear CV shafts on the cx9 was suggested by someone else on these forums, which I used to sell my case. I can't take credit for this fix but based on my own experiences I can confirm this resolved my problems 100%.

Kid doesn't get sick back there anymore 🤷🏾‍♂️🥳🙏🏽