2017 CX5 Touring AWD

:
2017 CX5 AWD Touring
Looking to lease a 2017 CX5 Touring with AWD. Deal I got was $1k cash down @ $350 per month for 36 months. That is for 15,000 miles per year of driving. The 12,000 miles per year is $330 per month. I drive a lot so the extra $20 per month justifies the extra 3,000 miles per year.

Mazda is throwing in $1k in wear & tear costs at the end of the lease.
Residual costs at the end of 3 years is $15,500 if I decide to buy it.

Is this a decent deal?

I would like HUD but that would require the GT which is more $$

What's the money factor? Get all the line item details before signing anything, more so if you think you might buy it out post lease.

Doesn't really seem like it, for a little more cash down you could probably get close to that monthly payment and buy the car.

What's the money factor? Get all the line item details before signing anything, more so if you think you might buy it out post lease.

$1k down
$350 per month x 36 months = $12,600
$15,500 BUYOUT at end of lease
45,000 mileage limit

Looking to lease a 2017 CX5 Touring with AWD. Deal I got was $1k cash down @ $350 per month for 36 months. That is for 15,000 miles per year of driving. The 12,000 miles per year is $330 per month. I drive a lot so the extra $20 per month justifies the extra 3,000 miles per year.

Is this a decent deal?

Do they have 25-30K mile year packages, or no?

I met just purchase the vehicle at $24,500 with the 0% APR for 60 months.
Monthly payment would come out to around $410 per month vs $350 per month for the lease

There is more to it than that. Lots of fees, and the money factor multiplied by 2400 will give you the interest rate.

When leasing you also have to buy higher limit auto insurance so factor that in. Some thing like this:

Public liability insurance that either covers up to $100,000 for bodily injuries to any one person, $300,000 for bodily injuries for any one accident, and $50,000 for property damage, or has a combined single limit of $300,000 for bodily injuries and property damage for any one accident; and

Physical damage insurance covering loss or damage to the vehicle, with deductibles of no more than $1,000 for collision and upset loss and $1,000 for comprehensive fire and theft loss.

^^^
May want to get a quote from your auto insurance company of the above versus what coverage you typically go with......perhaps insurance for the purchased vehicle may be cheaper than leased vehicle. (anyone)

When leasing you also have to buy higher limit auto insurance so factor that in. Some thing like this:

Public liability insurance that either covers up to $100,000 for bodily injuries to any one person, $300,000 for bodily injuries for any one accident, and $50,000 for property damage, or has a combined single limit of $300,000 for bodily injuries and property damage for any one accident; and

Physical damage insurance covering loss or damage to the vehicle, with deductibles of no more than $1,000 for collision and upset loss and $1,000 for comprehensive fire and theft loss.

^^^
May want to get a quote from your auto insurance company of the above versus what coverage you typically go with......perhaps insurance for the purchased vehicle may be cheaper than leased vehicle. (anyone)

Sounds like you're describing basic coverage to me. I have never carried less. Lower coverage than that [at least for me] doesn't save much money.

I'd love to lease, but that would never work for me. I hate being forced to buy depreciating assets.

That's a good reason TO lease. Lease rates are historically low now.
If you can write it off as a business expense, you can save a lot on your taxes.
And if you have a three year lease, you get a brand new car in three years. Sweet.
And if you love the car, you can buy it out.
But you can't drive more than 15k/yr, or it'll cost plenty.
Get you out of that stinking 15 into a shiny new 18! Use the 15 as a trade/down payment to get low monthly payments [the first lease, anyway].

Does the Touring version still have the pillar tweeter speakers and the sub in the trunk?

Does the Touring version still have the pillar tweeter speakers and the sub in the trunk?

Only if you select preferred equipment package option:

nqwzs1.jpg

That's a good reason TO lease. Lease rates are historically low now.
If you can write it off as a business expense, you can save a lot on your taxes.
And if you have a three year lease, you get a brand new car in three years. Sweet.
And if you love the car, you can buy it out.
But you can't drive more than 15k/yr, or it'll cost plenty.
Get you out of that stinking 15 into a shiny new 18! Use the 15 as a trade/down payment to get low monthly payments [the first lease, anyway].

If I trade my 2015, it will be for something I'd enjoy driving for the sake of driving. Otherwise, I'm just going to pay the 2015 off and use it for a beater and get a fun second car. Either way, another CX5 just isn't something I'd buy honestly.

If I trade my 2015, it will be for something I'd enjoy driving for the sake of driving. Otherwise, I'm just going to pay the 2015 off and use it for a beater and get a fun second car. Either way, another CX5 just isn't something I'd buy honestly.

Consider leasing the next anything anyway if you "hate being forced to buy depreciating assets".

Is this a decent deal?

im about to get the same car and got a quote for slightly less. message me and illl give you more info.

Back