2017-Current CX-5 list of TSBs?

:
2019 CX-5 GT
I am wondering if the forum has a full list of TSBs available to view and download. My car warranty expires in Dec this year, trying to see if anything could be fix before it ends.

Thanks all!

I am wondering if the forum has a full list of TSBs available to view and download. My car warranty expires in Dec this year, trying to see if anything could be fix before it ends.

Thanks all!

Are you experiencing any problems with your car currently? A TSB is reference material that the dealership service team uses to diagnose/repair an existing issue. They can't be used to preemptively fix something that isn't broken.

I had them look at these when my warranty expired:

Check/Replace leaking belt tensioner TSB 01-019/19
Check/Replace oil leakage from rear shock absorbers TSB 02-002/20
Check/Replace cracked rear differential SA-047/20
Check rear drivers side caliper becomes stuck when electric brake when disengaged
Fix Seats TSB 09-002/20, 09-007/20
Engine mounts Vibrates in cold temps TSB 01-022/18

Nothing needed repair. I got this info for my 2018 here

Are you experiencing any problems with your car currently? A TSB is reference material that the dealership service team uses to diagnose/repair an existing issue. They can't be used to preemptively fix something that isn't broken.
Although what you said is correct, but the TSBs are also the indication of problem areas for the vehicle. Those problems can be overlooked by many car owners, and it’d be very helpful to know those TSBs and have the dealer doing the check in those problem areas before the warranty expires.

I myself collected as many TSBs as possible from a pinned TSB thread here at the time when members could easily see it and add the new ones to it. I saved thousands with those TSBs after my Mazda dealer performed the TSB repairs I presented under new car warranty. Unfortunately the thread was dead requested by Mazda North American Operations few years ago.

I had them look at these when my warranty expired:

Check/Replace leaking belt tensioner TSB 01-019/19
Check/Replace oil leakage from rear shock absorbers TSB 02-002/20
Check/Replace cracked rear differential SA-047/20
Check rear drivers side caliper becomes stuck when electric brake when disengaged
Fix Seats TSB 09-002/20, 09-007/20
Engine mounts Vibrates in cold temps TSB 01-022/18

Nothing needed repair. I got this info for my 2018 here
Thank You..big time. The TSB's on the 2018 were just what I was looking for.

Thank You..big time. The TSB's on the 2018 were just what I was looking for.
If you have a 2018 CX-5 2.5L, here’re more SA and TSBs:

Service Alert No.: SA-012/19 Last Issued: 11/22/2019 - VALVE TAPPING OR KNOCKING NOISE HEARD FROM CYLINDER HEAD

TSB No.: 01-006/20 Last Issued: 11/04/2020 - TAPPING NOISE FROM ENGINE

TSB No.: 05-002/20 SURGING AT LOW SPEEDS AND DURING ACCELERATION

And don’t forget the cylinder deactivation recall if you haven’t done it yet. Try to rev the engine to 5K rpm for 15 seconds with low gear on the highway to verify the rocker arms haven’t fallen off.

Back