2016 CX-5 Rear hood shake over bumps?

Has anyone had a problem with the rear of the hood shaking while driving? Seems to be alot. Hood is tight and can't be moved if you pull on it. Car has never been hit. There is no center bump stop under the hood or a spot for one. I thought I heard there was a TSB about this at one time but I can't find info.

I've read something about this but I thought it had been resolved by '16. I have a '16 and I haven't noticed it, but I've seen the same problem with other cars.

Upvote 0
I have a 16 and a 19. I remember when I purchased my 16 (in April 2015) there were a good bit of comments complaining about mirror and hood shakes. Not sure if it was related to 16's or pre 16's.
Maybe you could dig around and see if Mazda ever created any TSB's for the hood problem.
There must of been a fix.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the info. I can live with it , it just looks a little bad at times over the right road conditions. Glad I joined this forum, lots of good info. Most of my back ground was Ford and Toyota so it's good to have this. Love my CX5, only problem in 45k was the belt tensioner. Easy fix and down the road. Thanks.

Upvote 0

Latest posts

Back