2013 CX9 small leak on rear diff and PTU. Normal?

I am looking at buying a 2013 CX9 with 61,000 miles. I asked for an inspection first and the Mazda dealership provided the attached video. Said everything looked good except a lead at the PTU and rear diff. The seller then took it to their mechanic who said it was normal, small leak and nothing to worry about. I'm already worried about the water pump issue, but is anyone familiar with small leaks on the rear dif and PTU?

Cannot see the video but any leak at the PTU would make me run in the other direction on this vehicle. I have been changing mine regularly since I became aware of the issues and never had any signs of any kind of leak. I just my differential recently and again not a sign of a leak there either at 80K miles.

Cannot see the video but any leak at the PTU would make me run in the other direction on this vehicle. I have been changing mine regularly since I became aware of the issues and never had any signs of any kind of leak. I just my differential recently and again not a sign of a leak there either at 80K miles.
Thanks for the feedback, kind of how I felt

Leaks are normal, but to say "nothing to worry about" is not quite right. Inspect the fluid in the PTU. If it has been run low, the old fluid will be pudding like. That could be the start of an issue for the PTU.

Back