2008.5 MAZDASPEED3 - Now in CRYSTAL WHITE and METROPOLITAN GRAY

Going to trade in my 3G on Saturday

Also just called my dealer.

Gt shipped with homelink 24099 is what he is quoting me.

He couldn't see any of the option or changes.

Can't wait to order this car.

Last edited:
pricing for speed3 hasnt really changed. pearl paint charge for white ones and the navi and sat radio package is 1950. and speak of the devil, our delivery truck just got here and our 40th anniversary rx-8 is here and the metro gray is nice. almost has a hint of blue in it, but that may be the overcast sky.

Sport 2.3L DISI TURBO ENGINE WITH 6-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION $ 20,898 $ 22,340
Grand Touring 2.3L DISI TURBO ENGINE WITH 6-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION 2 2,497 24,055

You RULE!

pricing for speed3 hasnt really changed. pearl paint charge for white ones and the navi and sat radio package is 1950.

Am I reading this right. There's a charge for the Pearl Paint? Is that only if you get that package with Navi and Sat?

I'm gonna look into a Sport MS3 with basically no options in CWP. Will I have to pay more for the white paint?

you're welcome guys. my GM just got an email saying the increase is $300 for the power seat and the navi went up $200. that i touring value pack can't be beat in this category. fog lights, 6 air bags, abs, 17" wheels. all that for around 18k. one more tip for you guys. i don't know if this is nationwide or not but we just got some dealer engagement money on the mazda3. (speeds not included). it's basically dealer cash. $500 worth.

Am I reading this right. There's a charge for the Pearl Paint? Is that only if you get that package with Navi and Sat?

I'm gonna look into a Sport MS3 with basically no options in CWP. Will I have to pay more for the white paint?

yep $200. its that way on every mazda with white pearl.

Is the speed getting power seats. My dealer didn't know anything till I told him to look it up. He only seen pricing.

No matter what I am getting it.

4runner 013 (Large).jpg

4runner 014 (Large).jpg

yeah i was unsure about the metro gray, but it's one of the nicest colors mazda has out. i will get a better picture of it, once it clears up here.

I Think the Speed 3 will look damn hot in the Met grey color!~ I don't know if I like my white or the grey better to be honest with you....

when you see it in person, it really is not similar to the galaxy gray. it reminds.me more of the titanium gray with a blueish tint. you need to see it in person.

4runner 015 (Large).jpg

I went in today to the dealership to test drive the 08. Very nice, although 1st gear is quite short, and I noticed that there is no moonroof. Is this an option for the msp08.5? Also, the dealer said that his first msp08.5 was due to arrive mid march. He was only able to order three. He said that they are limiting dealerships.

Ordered mine today. they get there order taken the 4th this month, and dealer said it should be here 90 days from that.

But the pissed me off with my trade in. they wanted to give me 2,000 for my 2001 eclipse gt. Told them to kiss my A**.... and walked out. I will sell it on my own.

Back