2003 Mazda Protege 5 for sale

Hello zoom zoomers!

Coming from the sunshine state, Florida here!!
I'm parting out my 2003 mazda protege5 by august 23rd (Preferably a week into august) because I cannot commute to school in this car come fall. Twas' a hand-me-down from my mom and have been driving it the past 5 years. Being a 6'3" guy I find myself regardless of how I position the seats feeling like a hunchback. My mom got it used in 2003 and I have the title in hand.

Let's do this.
126,xxx miles
Non-smoker
Never seen snow
Rust is quite nonexistent.

http://imgur.com/a/DxapZ

http://imgur.com/a/DxapZ

Let me apologize in advance and announce that I didn't have my username, mazda24/7, and the date all in one pic I did one of each in an individual pic, License plate has mazda247, back seat near end has the date and front seat has username(mydogtecow)

I attempted to get the image here but chrome keep deleting the entire webpage just to display the image so I made an Imgur album full of the images. As imgur is a trusted site but I also tried to attach them below.

Here's the good.
-Manual, Roof Rack, Cruise Control (Not sure if it comes stock with it), Trunk lid, wheel locks, after market radio (Has AUX, SD, BT, USB), Bass ready(I had a subwoofer/amp but removed it since it too so much space and left the bass wire and power wire, it's unplugged and has no power but still all hidden nicely and there for plug'n play.
In the past 26K here's what's been done. New struts, front tires, radiator, coolant reservoir, thermostat, spark plugs, ignition coils, alternator, belt, compressor, blower motor resistor, headlight and fog light bulbs, restored headlights.

The Bad. (Nitty Gritty)
-Trunk fender bender, still works, no leaks or any of that, all seals are prime elsewhere too.
-Front Bumper to grill transition on the right hand side has some melted plastic
-Roof Rack plastic bolt covers is cracking off, Florida sun bakes plastics, BUT the roof rack works fine I constantly take my 2 surfboards on top and ride to the beach with them
-Driver side windows tint is getting quite bubbly
-Engine hood and car roof's paint is sun damaged
-Rims are a scrapped
-Trunk's power actuator doesn't work so you have to manually lock/unlock with key.
-Bushings beneath the shifter could be replaced.
-Trunk interior panel has a crack from the bass not being tied/strapped down.
-Front passenger side air vent near the window has the frame off, I have it in the glove box and the vent works completely fine.
-Rear bumper stickers are like sun tattoo'd and I can't get them off. Mom didn't realize bumper stickers are meant for exterior window, not interior or the bumper. So everything except the college parking decal is there.

Thank you Mazda community for your helpful community, any questions feel free to ask.

Back