2002 Protege5 - 189k | manual trans w/ sun-roof & clean-title - parts car | Phila, PA

2002 Protege5 - 189k | manual trans w/ sun-roof & clean-title - parts car | Phila, PA

I'm hoping someone in the community can make better user of my 2002 MP5 than the junk yard.

It just failed PA-State inspection and due to rust in the floorboards, I'm not willing to put any more money in the car myself.

• No collision history, although numerable dents and dings from being parked on the street.
  • All glass is good, although the driver's window regulator is kaput and the front passenger window is sluggish.
  • Front brakes and calipers were just recently replaced; Right rear ABS sensor failed.
  • Aftermarket swaybar; aftermarket 1.25" drop progressive springs; aftermarket "Tokico Blue" shocks installed around 50k mi ago.
  • Original springs and rear swaybar, as well as the roof rack will go with the car.
  • Cloth interior, never smoked in since I bought it in 2012; no evidence it was ever smoked in by the prior owner.
  • Car starts immediately and runs with no drama. No engine codes and transmission is good, although the clutch is on its way out

I will follow up with pictures and additional info. Feel free to ask any questions. Purchaser would have to transfer the title to their name. I am not willing to part out the car myself - so please no offers for individuals parts.

Last edited:
Back