2001 Mazda MP3 for sale (Mechanic Special) $3750 [St. Louis, MO]

I put a new engine was put just into the vehicle, the Racing heart rims are painted black, The rear bumper does have a crack above the muffler, and there are some spots showing rust repair(?) around the wheel well (this is extremely common for Proteges in the midwest, I just repaired my own and it turned out to be real quick, easy, and cheap.)((I own an MP3 of my own, this is a second one I am selling)). Currently there is a pending code for the 02 sensor heater malfunctioning, requiring a diagnosis on the O2 and wiring. Other than that, this vehicle has had upgraded speakers, the interior is amazing almost brand new, and its just been sitting in my garage since I did the engine swap. I have been un-able to fix this issue myself because I am off at college.

This was a project car before I headed off to college, trying to get rid of it before my family moves out.

Some specs: ~180K miles on body. around 60k on engine (bought from salvage)
-Aftermarket exhaust headers (stock exhaust piping by RacingBeat)
-Aftermarket short ram intake
-Brand new battery
- Brand new coil packs
-New spark plugs and wires
- Newer radiator
-New belts
-2.0L I4 engine, 5-speed manual transmission.
-Aftermarket grill mesh bottom grill.

This is part of the description from my craigslist ad, if you have any questions please let me know.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/5437937257.html

00C0C_5qaysqGLTxr_600x450.jpg00m0m_7QWG1wzTo2S_600x450.jpg00P0P_l5qecWQXXRc_600x450.jpg00u0u_fqW2fv6XEnj_600x450.jpg01212_8ZYw8QK2bqO_600x450.jpg

Back