$200 Hardpipes are ready for orders!!!! Free Shipping for first 10 orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
As promised hardpipes are finally ready for sale. Attached are what all of our hardpipes will start out as. Everything else is up to you! You pick the powdercoating, you pick the flange, additional cost for aftermarket flanges(currently $5 for greddy), you pick the details.

Why should you buy our pipes?
* Notice that ours are SINGLE pipes, no ugly weld marks, no worries about variation, the CNC machine provides EXACT copies with no welding, just single smooth mandrel bent pipes.

*Our pipes are powdercoated aluminized steel. Not just any powdercoating, the best automated powdercoating available, the same facility Harley Davidson uses for its motorcycle components. This means we can back our product with a LIFETIME WARRANTY, thats right we will stand behind our product for life!

*We only use silicon connectors with industrial t-bolt clamps.

*Unlike our competition we dont charge an enourmous amount for an aftermarket flange additions

*Why wait 3 months for other hardpipes when you can have yours the same month?

*This doesnt require you to wait for a group buy, this is the normal price!

As said before this is what your hardpipes will start their lives as, all the finishing details are up to you!

Attachments

• P1010055.JPG
    P1010055.JPG
    358.9 KB · Views: 2,644
  • P1010056.JPG
    P1010056.JPG
    384.4 KB · Views: 1,709
Last edited:
WOW. Those look great! Fantastic price too! I have to say that I am happy with my Turbohoses, but those are amazing! You guys are doing great work!

WOW! I know you've been working on these for a long time John & the finished product looks & sounds amazing. I'm definitely interested...nice work! (2thumbs)

yea thats what took soo long to get them out, I was adamant that I wanted a single pipe, no welds, so it took numerous yards of pipe to get it exactly right....took a lot of time but i think everyone will agree it was worth the wait....oh as far as powder coating the facilities are set up at the moment for black and silver, this is an automated multi-million dollar facility so other colors may have to be batched in order to change the sprayers out...

So the $200 includes powdercoating (color of your choice?) & then you add $5 for an aftermarket flange?

I just saw that shipping is free for the 1st 10. :D

dude that is awesome, if I did not have the ION kit I would buy this in a second

yep $200 includes everything except an aftermarket flange, which we charge you $5(this is exactly what our invoice is on them). You're correct first 10 orders are free shipping.. Silver and black can be ready to ship in a week, other colors require sprayer changes(2hr process and stops the production facility). So Id have to get a fairly sized batch of a particular color. If I knew in advance what flanges everyone wanted i could do them all at once, but customizing makes things a little harder on our production costs.

All the inexpensive hardpipes and SMICs coming out at once it pretty intriguing, how difficult is the install?

9 spots left for free shipping.....oops! edit on flanges...what i mean to say is that we charge you whatever it costs us to get the flanges(no extra add-ins) the greddy flanges are $5....sorry i was just excited about finally having them done and what was in my head sounded better in my head.......

Last edited:
MS MSP if your going to buy pipes buy the flange now, its much easier to do now than later.

Is there some way to cover the flange up so he can run the stock BPV now and then put the other one in later?

I don't have a paypal account...will you take mastercard? If so, what do I need to do?

Also, can I expect an improvement using the stock bpv?

I want to run the stock bypass valve is that a possiblility with these. How hard is it to istall the longer of the two pipes. You also mention an intake in your sig how much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back