For Sale 1995 Mazda 929 FREE to a good home

I have a 1995 Mazda 929 I have owned and loved since 2000. I am looking to send it on to someone new who will appreciate it - either to drive or for parts. It drives well - still has that roar of the engine when starting up. I have all service records and there is a mechanic in Santa Monica who I have worked with and has taken very good care of the car with me. Cosmetically - the paint is fading on the roof and the front seats are cracked - all to be expected of a strong old lady like this. It does need new tires and has approximately 165k miles. I offered it to my mechanic and he doesn't know anyone who would want it only because the parts are hard to find. Exterior is beige/gold and interior is beige. I do have some spare parts I have purchased over the years that will go with the car. Currently stored in Ventura County, California. If interested, I can send photos.

Attachments

• mazda 929.jpg
    mazda 929.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 1,555

sm1ke

Work In Progress..
Contributor
:
Canada
:
'18 CX-9 Signature
Oh man. If only I was closer! I would be on this in a heartbeat. Hope it finds a good home!

sm1ke

Work In Progress..
Contributor
:
Canada
:
'18 CX-9 Signature
Road trip? :)

I wish! Even with flight and new tires, it would be a steal, but I have a 3 month old to look after, so unfortunately it's a no go for me. I'm sure you'll find a good home for it.

Latest posts