07+ parts on an 06?

Any idea if the 07+ mazda parts will fit onto an 06 Mazda3? (5 door)

I want to change the rear bumper. Or do you guys know of any kits that look good, but dont make it look like a total rice rocket.

I bought the car before it became popular. 2-3 months later, it started popping up everywhere (and in the same color). My issues is that i want something unique or something that most people dont have. I wanted to have it repainted white when i was in an accident (insurance would have paid half the cost due to the whole left side being jacked up.) but it would have still cost $4000+ to paint.

DSC00659.jpg

DSC00655.jpg

DSC00662.jpg

tire should be perfectly vertical, its obviously not lol

hmm.. dont invest the money on a new paint job. rather invest it on making it a little faster, get new rims, better tires and a tint always looks good on the 3, good luck though!

I cant do anything till the warranty is up, so im left with only cosmetic work to do. I know the style is refreshed, thats y i wanted 07 parts on the 06.

I have good ideas of things id like to do to it (esp. with rims) but it wont look that great on a car my color.

With the rear bumper

You can get a regular 07+ Rear bumper

&

07 + mazdaspeed3 rear valence

which could be cheaper

or another option:

07 + Mazdaspeed3 Rear bumper

for the front you gotta w/ the same year which is the 04-06

headlights, there are some ebay headlight assemblies w/ the halo already built in

Last edited:
Back