2004 Mazda3
06/08/08 OAC Detroit All Mazda Meet Eastern Michigan Meet

Hey everyone,

June 8th.

-Meet at Lakeside Mall :lol:
-Reball
-Gameworks
-Cruise Woodward

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meet at Lakeside Mall's parking lot at 12:00

http://www.shop-lakesidemall.com/html/Index2.asp

Meet by Sears Automotive garage. Large open parking lot, away from the main mall traffic.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1pm - 3pm

Reball at Maxx Play Family Fun Center

More info can be found here: http://www.maxxplaycenter.com/maxxpaintball.html

It'd be $25/person for 2 hours of game play.

Includes:

-Tippmann a-5 gun
-Tank
-Mask
-and unlimited use of ammo

You may bring your own equipment, but you must use a n2/hpa compatible gun and tank.

4pm - 6pm:

More info can be found here: http://www.gameworks.com/

Cruise to Gameworks for some fun and eat. I will make reservations for us to have a private section, depending on number of ppl of course.

7pm - whenever

Cruise to Woodward for pictures and cruising (open for suggestions)

If you're interested... put your name on the list. I need at least 18 ppl that is interested so that I can reserve the time and day for us. You can bring anyone that will play, please no one under the age of 16 (for reball)... because we would have to turn the rate of fire down... and i know how some ppl like to cause a lil pain for others ;)

1. FlipMz3Drvr
2. Fez (participiating in spirit)
3. SATimko (themazdaforum)
4. Yellowc4s
5. ROCperson (what was his name?!? :lol: :p :lol:)
6. Emilian
7. AFcadet
8. HoleyDonut
9. StockMica3
10. Small Town King
11. TunerSteve (possible)
12. MikeLikesMazda (possible)
13. Poodogg (possible)
14. Rally2003 (possible)
15. unknown00

Last edited:
This sounds pretty sweet...I used to play for an amateur paintball team, and I would love to bring the equipment back out. I've got an SAE conference the day before, so I'll have to see how the funds are, but I'm interested.

sounds like alot of fun, me and my friends had a tournament team last summer but i havent really played since then. i would love to get back though.

ill see whats going on and if i can go ill add my name to the list

1. FlipMz3Drvr
2. Fez (participiating in spirit)
3. SATimko (themazdaforum)
4. Yellowc4s
5. ROCperson (what was his name?!? :lol: :p :lol
6. Emilian
7. AFcadet
8. HoleyDonut
9. StockMica3
10. Small Town King
11. TunerSteve (possible)
12. MikeLikesMazda (possible)
13. Poodogg (possible)
14. Rally2003 (possible)
15. MikeLikesMazda (possible)

i'd be down for the gameworks and woodward, can't do the paintball cause i work sunday morning till 2

i just had an idea, you don't have to do this but going to Kart2Kart would be kinda cool, just figure since we all like cars and its a way to "put the pedal to the metal" as they say except in a controlled environment, i just thought that be kinda cool to do

I need a head count of how many ppl are attending. Thursday i will post my phone number... so let me know... for reball we need at least 18 ppl... so let me know...

Castig3... sorry for the late reply... but yeah we could do kart2kart... but it tends to be a lil more expensive per run... and for one run... you're done in like 15 minutes... where as if we're playing reball you'd get 2 hours of fun or hell depending on how you see it ;)

completely understand because i also know gas isn't cheap and my pockets aren't that deep.......will hopefully make it to gameworks and woodward.

i might be able to make it sometime in the afternoon till late.. i might go to Indiana and work on my car saturday through sunday morning then come back so we'll see

hey all... bad news...

I called the place and made sure we were set on the reball, the reball place said that they don't have any reservations under my name... and when I asked to get the reservation put back in... they said they can't cause someone had already reserved in between our play time... so i'm not sure if anyone still wants to go to that or do Kart2kart or similar...

I wouldn't mind going out to Woodward. Is there any specific spots you would want to meet at or would we just cruise around til we found somewhere to park.

we'll i'm up for whatever i likely won't do kart2kart but i'll hang out and take pics.. need to conserve every penny to get my mazda up and running :( i miss it

I wouldn't mind going out to Woodward. Is there any specific spots you would want to meet at or would we just cruise around til we found somewhere to park.
If you know any good spots, i'm open for suggestions.

Also, instead of Kart2Kart... we're going to CJ barrymore's...

Here's my cell for more info or directions... 586-344-6538

Last edited:
hey... sorry all for not making the rest of the planned events... as soon as the storm hit and lack of participants, not to mention other stuff that occurred... we just met at Lakeside or CJ Barrymores and that's pretty much was happened... So till next time.

i was going to head up to gameworks but saw what was heading this way so i felt like it was a bad idea to go.. sorry i wasn't able to make the earlier stuff :(

here's some pics...

DSCN0674.jpg

DSCN0675.jpg

DSCN0676.jpg

DSCN0677.jpg

DSCN0679.jpg

DSCN0680.jpg

0608081437.jpg

DSCN0682.jpg

0608081446.jpg

0608081633a.jpg

a pic before hitting the wall at full speed down a hill...
0608081634a.jpg

DSCN0683.jpg

DSCN0684.jpg

DSCN0685.jpg

DSCN0686.jpg

DSCN0687.jpg

Back