For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
Up for sale is my extremely rare and discontinued DG Motorsports Protege5 Carbon Fiber lip. This lip is no longer available for sale through DG and they are very little in existence. Mine is used and has scratch and some surface cracks. Nothing that makes the lip unusable. It's about 4 years old so it has wear but still looks great! Fits snugly. $175 Shipped firm in the USA. I accept PayPal. PAYPAL EMAIL: anthonybolivar@live.com Canadians and others outside of North America will pay more for shipping. I will send more photos up close and detailed upon request.
Parts left over from 02 P5. Prices plus shipping. Tracking number will be sent when shipped 1) Powder Coated Valve Cover Red $50 2) CR3 radiator Diverter Plate $50 SOLD 3) Up stream 02 sensor $25 SOLD 4) NGK Blue plug wires $20 SOLD 5) Stock plug wires and coil pack $20 ( Complete set ) 6) KL maf. Use to tune SS afc. Throttle response much quicker. You will need to retune SS 3in dia. You would need new couplers $30. 7) 4 Center caps $10
SOLD All photos for item or items I am selling related to MX-6 / Probe / KL platform Engines compatible 2.5L V6 KLDE KLZE KLG4 ranging from 1993 - 2002 Ford Probe GT, Mazda MX-6 and 626 What you get: -4 cams KL Re-Grinds stamped with colt cams job number. -12x 33mm ZE lifter buckets modified removed center piston and install inner shim from Chikara motorsports -12x 30mm KL lifter buckets modified removed center piston and install inner shim from Chikara motorsports -optional can include 12 additional HLA lifters for use with inner shim system if you don't want or have ZE heads. -I will try and assist with sourcing which model Focus lifters work for this if you need. It is a 2000 focus unsure if SOHC or DOHC model. If you know of...
This is out of a P5 that was totalled a long time ago. I have the subwoofer and the wiring harness all the way up to the front. Sorry, cannot guarantee it is everything you need but it should be close. Just want it gone to a home that will use it. Trade for some good beer and a handshake. If a monetary value is required, lets say $20. I'm in NE Maryland, outside of Bel Air. Unfortunately if it's not gone by Jan 25th, it goes in the trash.:( Best to PM me, I am rarely on this board anymore.
Hello protege people im back from dead. sorry it has been so long my life has been crazier than ever, nevertheless, my original owner white p5 is getting parted out. I will remove and ship anything from Sacramento, CA, upon request and cash is king here nothing personal ever. obviously the fonts bashed which led to overheating and the siezing of the engine. Thank you all and I hope to here from you soon!
Used Heavy Duty Class III Receiver Hitch. New for $190 from etrailer. All Bolts/Nuts included. Fits Mazda CX-5 years 2013-2016 and maybe 2017 and newer. You need to confirm if newer models can accept this trailer hitch receiver. This will include a Trailer Wiring Harness with 4-Pole Flat Trailer Connector with brake and turn signals with separate wiring for each side and converter module to safeguard the vehicle's wiring and to provide enough power for the trailer lights. This is an additional $50 unit which I will include. Add shipping to anywhere in the US and will meet with anyone in the South Florida area. Please IM me here if you're interested. Cheers BK
This a complete set of ALL-Weather Interior Floor mats and OEM CARGO MAT for 2013 to 2016 MAZDA CX-5 SUV. May fit 2017 and newer CX-5s, but you will have to confirm this because I don't know. The floor mats are gray colored and the OEM cargo mat is black. The floor mats are made by Aries/3-D Max and they are better that the OEM or weather tech Mats. The conform perfectly to the CX-5 floors and the driver side has the dead pedal coverage. The cargo mat is the OEM rubber one, which is very well built and it has the side compartments as well. these have been used for a few years on my CX-5, but just traded it in. You will spend over 250 new for these, but why when all you're doing is stepping on them and dirtying it up anyway. These...
Selling my paperweight... I mean, my speed. Since the pandemic, it has been driven very little as I now work from home and there's no sign of me going back. Someone else should buy and love this beast the way it's meant to be loved. Miles: ~91.5k Location: Cary, NC There are a few things that show it's age, but nothing major. Interior has the red stitching/accents that speeds are known for plus Mazdaspeed3 floor mats with red stitching to accentuate the red. A few exterior flaws that are all small. The wheels are in perfect condition, newly repainted and looking awesome. Compared to other speeds of it's age, it is in awesome shape. Never tracked, no accidents (not even a fender bender), no mods. I'm the second owner and I bought it in...
Selling four OEM 19 inch rims from a 2018 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring. Will fit all late model Mazda CX 5s. Rims are in good shape with no major wear. All 4 Mazda billet caps included Bolt Pattern: 114.3mm Offset: +45mm $700 for the set. I will only sell as set of 4. Lowball offers ignored. PM me for Pics. Located in Niagara Region (Southern Ontario). Will not ship.
I switched from stock to the black ones. The wheels have about 40 miles on them only. Basically brand new, no blemishes, etc. 18" Alloy. Local pick up in the Charleston, SC area. I will ship if buyer pays actual shipping. There are 4 boxes at about 25lbs per box. Asking $800 (+ actual shipping cost if shipping requested. FREE local pick up in Charleston, SC) Retail ~$1200 Ebay Stats bling-de-va Over 1200 transactions 33 Positive | 0 Neutral | 0 Negative Member since 2010
PAC RP4-MZ11 adapter to install an aftermarket stereo. Retains steering wheel controls. Comes with the wiring to adapt to the factory backup camera. I also have the Metra brand face plate for 2007-2015 CX9 I'll throw in with it. It's supposed to be for 2008-up Mazda but Google search "RP4-MZ11" to check out if it will work in your particular vehicle. This came out of our 2009 CX-9. We recently traded it in for a 2021 CX-5 so I removed the aftermarket stereo and put the factory one back in. I'm keeping the stereo but no longer have a need for the rest.
Back