For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
For Sale. BRAND NEW in the box never installed Manifold, EGR, and gaskets as pictured. Purchased in 2007 for a project that never happened and of course now car is gone. Was for a mazdaspeed protege with FS motor, but also fits, I think, any FS engine. Improved flow over stock IM. Respond here or IM - I'm rarely on the forums but will get emails and will jump back on. Asking what I paid for the lot in 2007: $360 PLUS SHIPPING COD anywhere in North America via Canada Post. Or pick up locally if you're in the Toronto/Niagara region. Cheers Tiwing
Brought new, used for 1 year, just under 10k miles. Everything is included in the original box. Been stored for a while thinking I'll get back into another Mazda but that is not likely to happen. Need gone! Bonus items. -New pair of BC Racing coilover accordion boots -Pair of universal 5 mm spacers -one OEM strut tower mount (use as a guide to cut/enlarge access hole for easy camber adjust) -Eibach Elite Racing Series spring up front (cost $180/pair). ERS line is superior to Swift. Also, include original springs. Note: two rear coilover sleeve mounting bolt is stuck during removal. will need to be drilled out and replace the bolt. OR you can buy a replacement sleeve from ebay. $450 local pick up in Phila, PA 19147 OR $480...
2003 Mazdaspeed protege 2nd owner 160kmiles. Title says mileage on it not exempt like 95% of the cars that are 10+ yrs old. Owned it since 2006. Purchased with 40k miles. I put only 120k in 14yrs(8.5k yearly) 90% of my trips involved 7 miles one way hwy trips to and From work. This car hasn’t had the suspension banged up over curves or experienced city potholes or steep inclines. (GA) Southern car whole life. Maturely driven and repaired whenever something came up. Bought oil from Mazda dealership everytime and changed it my self always. The car is Located in Snellville, Ga Came with every option available 95% stock with the only upgrades being ones that actually benefited the vehicle with reliability and performance. •Upgraded turbo...
Time to let old faithful find a new home! Mechanically sound and runs great. All power windows work! I bought this Protege5 new, and it has done me well for 18 years. No major dents, Never wrecked! Runs and shifts great! Clean frame. Has been a South Florida resident with me the whole time. Asking $2,750.00 OBO- Located North Palm Breach County, Florida - Recent Tune Up, Runs and shifts great - Brand New Brake Pads - Brand New Battery Upgraded Premium Features: Sunroof ABS Antilock Brakes on all 4 wheels Side airbags Anti-Sway bar Standard Features: 2.0L I-4 Engine 5-spd man w/OD Transmission 130 @ 6,000 rpm Horsepower 135 @ 4,000 rpm Torque Front-wheel Drive type 16" silver aluminum Wheels Front air conditioning, manual AM/FM...
I have a 2009 cx-9 black with three rows of two toned leather seats, custom black rims, dvd, electric heated seats, duel climate control, the works. Around 150,000mi. Just done the transfercase (OEM part ) looking to get rid of it asap, I have a newborn baby and boy are those things expensive lol seriously. Looking to sell to a good home.
Mazda CX-5 2015-2018 19" Original Factory OEM Wheel Rim 9965117090; Gun Metal with machined face. Original take-off from a low mileage 2018 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring when I swapped to custom wheels. Excellent condition; no curb rash; no chips or scratches on the front of the wheel. Beautiful straight wheel. Local pickup available to save on shipping. This listing is for ONE Rim Only. No center cap, no TPMS. Rim in the pictures is the actual part you will receive. 220.00 plus actual shipping. I am located in Northern NJ and will deliver within a 50 mile radius of my home.
Updated 7/7/21. Price drop. See post below. So I smashed my CX-9 and now it's gone, but not before I stripped the OEM roofrack that I installed. I have the rack, crossbars, and all the necessary hardware for sale. This kit was $500 from the dealer. $250 located in North Texas, 76310. I'd prefer not to ship. I also have a set of factory floor mats in brand new condition if anyone is interested.
Selling set of 4 OEM 19" wheels off my 2018 CX-5 Grand Touring. All wheels in excellent condition - only a few minor surface scratches as shown in the pictures. $800 for all 4 Fitment details: Wheel Size: 19 X 7 Bolt Pattern: 1 X 114.3 I'm located in Flowery Branch, Georgia - 40 mins northeast of Atlanta. Willing to ship, but buyer is responsible for paying shipping costs. Message me for questions or if you're interested.
For Mazda 6/CX-5 2013~2015 Commander Knob - $115 Shipped Commander Harness - $25 Shipped 9"Smart Rover Android 6.0 - $250 Shipped 10" Daisata Android 8.0 - $325 Shipped 2014~2015 Mazda 6 Specific Mirrors Heated, Curved, Led Turn Signals - $65 Shipped 2014+ Mazda 6 Foam Trunk Mat - $20 + Shipping Weathertech Front and Rear, missing badge on passenger side - $100 + Shipping Weathertech Trunk Mat - $50 + Shipping Dash Mat 2016~2017 Only - $15 Shipped 2017+ CX5 or 2018+ Mazda 6 Tau T-Harness for adding amp - $30 shipped. Commander Custom Harness, Knob side is original connector. Stereo side is custom. Will fit into original 8 pin connector. Will need to supply Switched Power, Illumination and Ground to work. Mirrors...
Location: Eugene, Oregon eBay profile: benjihoggi For Sale: Set of custom black-housing P5 headlights, rough condition, best for a project or parts/repair. Sold AS-IS. Condition: Rough. Functional without much work, but not amazing. They were originally swapped with projectors, but I swapped the reflector with projectors with a set of stock reflectors, which have also had the bulb mounts modified slightly. No bulbs included. I'll include all extra screws/hardware that I have. Housings/lenses currently unsealed, can send photos of individual parts if desired. The headlights come apart in ~4 pieces each. Below is the condition for each: Housings: Drivers has both clips broken off and has a hole drilled in the back (who...
Up for sale is my extremely rare and discontinued DG Motorsports Protege5 Carbon Fiber lip. This lip is no longer available for sale through DG and they are very little in existence. Mine is used and has scratch and some surface cracks. Nothing that makes the lip unusable. It's about 4 years old so it has wear but still looks great! Fits snugly. $175 Shipped firm in the USA. I accept PayPal. PAYPAL EMAIL: anthonybolivar@live.com Canadians and others outside of North America will pay more for shipping. I will send more photos up close and detailed upon request.
Back