For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
2002 Mazda Protege 5 - Sport Wagon 5 speed Manual --- $500 OBO This car has got a massive oil leak on the crankcase and has a broken alternator from all the oil spraying up. It runs great despite the oil leak and blown alternator. This is more of a parts car or project car for someone. I have taken it as far as I can as my little sleeper car and need to move on. Miles : 211,000 - Cold Air intake - Race Radiator (all aluminum) - LED Lights - HID Fog Lights - New Stereo BLUETOOTH CD PLAYER - New STOCK Wheels - TIRES - New Road Hugger GT + 195/50/R16 - Blizzak Winter Tires set 195/50/R16 - Clean interior - Racing Pedals / Clean Dash and Tachs - New Bumpers front and Back - Fat Matted - Rear seats ripped out - Clean - no rust - great car...
Hello all! This is my first and probably my only post. I will be selling my 2016 cx-5 and am looking to sell some aftermarket parts. These include: Rubber mat for rear hatch Headlight "eyebrows" strut tower brace interior floor brace-SOLD trunk/rear brace taillight assembly-SOLD I paid over $1500 for all of this but would like to get rid of it. I am located in the Nashville, TN area and would like to meet someone so I don't have to ship it. As for price... considering that I'm getting rid of the car, pretty much name your price. I am looking to sell of all of this to one person and will consider cheaper offers if I can sell it to one person. Thank you!
BNIB never used. I bought two pairs back when these were offered as a group buy. All my Mazdas are gone so I no longer need these. I only pulled out the right fog for the pictures. The left is still wrapped in original packaging. $120 shipped CONUS Fits the following Mazda vehicles 2 2010-2015 3 2004-2015 6 2006-2008, 2011-2014 CX-5 2013-2015 CX-7 2007-2009 CX-9 2013 Miata MX-5 2006-2015 MPV 2004-2006 RX-8 2004-2009
Hi there, I have the two OEM pieces (left and right) of chrome lower trim from my 2020 CX5 that were removed when I swapped them out for the darker chrome ones from a different trim. They are in like new condition as they were only on the vehicle for a few weeks (and were wrapped in PPF during that time) before being swapped out. $30 bucks each or both for $50 (Canadian). These are perfect to wrap before installing if you want to black out your chrome in the grill. Buyer pays for shipping from Nova Scotia, Canada.
Have a brand new in box AutoExe 4-2-1 header that I’m told was the last one available from AutoExe Japan. Purchased from Mazmart in Atlanta, GA and it came directly from AutoExe Japan. I had it ceramic coated in performa-chrome for a long lasting finish. One of the most baller pieces you can own for the protege. Motivated to sell, open to offers. $1000 obo
Tires only, no rims etc. Albany, NY area. Asking $400 for the set. Negotiable depending on how far I have to drive to make the sale (if it's pretty local, I'll accept less). No shipping. Approximately 3,500 miles on the tires. I wanted snow tires and ended up going with CrossClimate2's, so I don't need these at all. These were the original tires on my '21 CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve, purchased November 2020.
All parts in great shape, only on car for short period of time, 10k miles, was on a 2019 Mazda cx5, should also fit other years as well within the same generation. All genuine Mazda parts. Part numbers below. KB7W-V1-350 : retractable cargo cover 0000-8M-R02 : sun shade 0000-8B-R24 : carpet cargo mat $180 OBO, Price is for all three. Pick up only, located in San Leandro, CA. (San Francisco Bay Area)
Selling a set of Mazda OEM Rims with Bridgestone Blizzak Snow/Mud tires. Sold my CX-5, don't need these any more. Located in Northern NJ. RIMS: 17x7jj. ET60. 5 x 4.5" (5 x 114.5) Great condition, some very light curb rash but no dings, damaged beads, or anything that would inhibit safety or performance. These are actually from a Mazda 6 but are virtually identical the CX-5 rims except a 5mm offset difference. They function perfectly on a CX-5, which is how I used them. TIRES: 225/65R17 WS-80 Blizzaks (I actually had these on my CX-5 and ran them perfectly last winter). Approximately 4000 miles on the tires. Tires are similarly in excellent condition - no bubbles, no damage, never had a repair or plug. Maintained perfect PSI through...
I purchased a 19" set of wheels from Craigslist. These wheels are taking space in my garage and what better way to give them away for free on the forums. You just simply have to be an active member of the forums, I won't give them away to a newly created potential spam account. :) I reside in Northern VA. I will ship if the person interested is willing to pay for shipping. For the bad, one of the wheels is damaged / bent, so I moved it to the back of the car hence why the tires are unevenly worn. Good thread on the tires. Two of the tires are practically new.
Back