For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
Thanks to the 8 point buck i smashed i need a new radiator. The drivers side radiator fan is also missing alot of blades now so if you have one of them as well i could use it but i really need the radiator. Lemme know how much you want. Thanks!
I have no idea how it happend but i heard a noise under the hood and saw my med. alt. pulley was cracked in half so its time for a new one
Looking for a passenger side headlight for the msp..willing to trade or something or anything!!
lemme know your price. will be shipped to 85304. No rush on buying them yet.
360$ shipped (need quick sale) Would like paypal Bought from Metallic36 - had on my car 4 months or so. Blew my motor and now the local mazda dealer going to take care of my "stutter" (ugh) Car has to remain BONE stock for a year until the warrenty is up. Dont want to remove-install it everytime i take it to them. It comes with unichip all wires EBC (wires are wired and labeled correctly) NO original boxing/paperwork. This absolutely helped/cured my over fuel problem from the stock ecu
anybody got a spare cam sensor layin around, mine took a s***.. thanks, pm me
So my MSP has taking some abuse over the years. Looking for: stock or after market seats (prefer stock) stock trans Molded carpet (or a place where I can find it...cant find a mold for that car anywhere) Mazdaspeed floor mats Graphite MSP rims. I'll pay for all shipping
Hey i am looking for: afc ss v1 hardpiping kit (cold and hot pipe) manual boost controller(not a shitty one) everything must be in exellent condition, i live in Quebec CA so plz make a price including shipping cost. PM or dominiquefraser@msn.com thx
you should get proper pictures, mods will close this.
I'm looking to buy the MSP VC and engine cover as a set or just the engine cover and I'll buy the brackets from DGM for my P5 VC. Please pm me prices if you have one or both f/s. Thanks!
Up for sale is my HID kit for a Mazdaspeed Protege..i only had them in my car for a week..there in mint condition...i paid $105 for them....im asking $65 buck for them..im located in toms river,nj
looking for an msp ecu for my build. let me know what you have!
Not looking to upgrade the whole system, I've just got a busted one at the moment. And yes, the AWR set is the backup plan if I can't find a cheaper solution here. LMK cwood29@gmail.com

Wtb

Looking for the plastic wheel well things that go under the Wheel well .. Don't know what there called.. I need The passenger side.... also the plastic that goes under the engine bay..
I need a new catless midpipe, my circuit sports midpipe is pretty much destroyed. Preferably looking for a 3" but 2.5 will work.
standalone ecu w/harness $800 obo free shipping.
Ok guys dont slam me for this i love rx7's and mazdas in general i have owned several rx7's and a 2001 mp3 i bought new and still own car # 163. well here it goes up for sale is a 1987 mazda rx7 engine and trans still in the car running so you can hear it run the engine does not flood or have trouble with hot starts one of the few engines i have had that doesnt do this the reason i am selling is i am going v8 sbc 350 i just bought on sunday so it is time to part with the engine so it can live on in yours. asking 1,000 for engine and trans engine alone 800 good price junkyards are asking 850 and you dont get to hear them run i am located in texas san antonio to be exact...
Hi, I need to pick up a MSP turbo asap. please PM me if you have one on hand. any help would be appreciated.
As the title states, looking to purchase a MSP rear s/b. with or without endlinks. let me know!
Im selling my CA tuned unichip. It was tuned for a FMIC, CAI, Turboback exhaust and 10 psi high boost setting. It has the good harness and works perfectly. It holds 11.5:1 to 12.0:1 AFR's under full boost and 1550F EGT's. It is set up for stock fuel injectors. This unit smoothed out the power band substantially and made the car pull hard. Selling to upgrade to standalone and 25psi... Everything included. 550$ shippedAccept payments Via paypal