For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
Sold! SOLD!!!!! here's the basics: --All prices are BEST OFFER, don't be afraid to ask because I'll probably take it --These prices do NOT include shipping --Please keep offers in PMs only, do not offer here --Please keep the thread clean of 'you'll never get X amount for Y part' comments, they are rude and unnecessary, thanks Payments: I am open to taking multiple payments on the larger items as I know that this economy is kicking all of our asses...but you gotta be able to offer a decent set of payments and within a decent amount of time...pm me what you can do and we will figure something out that being said, let's get this party started! Pauter Rods/CP 9:1 pistons/lightened crankshaft -- $1000 OBO --These parts have only...
We are trying to buy a house so my Mazda Protege project is postponed. We need to make room and money. This is a set of front and rear Springs and sway bars. I will ship but the box is heavy so expect a high shipping cost if you are far. All new, never installed, just some minor scratches from clanging around in the box from being shipped to me, going in the basement, up into the attic, down from the attic, and into public storage. PM me any questions. Thx!
hey just like the title says, I need the two upper mounting brackets that hold the top of the MSP radiator and smic in place...I really don't care if it has the gromets in it, but obviously they would be ideal even in crappy shape (note: I need the msp ones, the p5 ones are different) I also need a clutch for a 2.0L FS engine...I would require pics of it verifying the amount of meat left on it and you would have to be able to beat out the cost of new enough for me to justify going with a used clutch instead...I'm not planning on keeping the car so I don't really care if it's not a brand new clutch, but I obviously would prefer to put in a clutch that still grabs fine so as to not lower the resale value I pay via paypal, and am looking...
I'm sorry, but no shipping. I'm located in Southern California (Pasadena/ Los Angeles) I would like to sell the engine first.. any takers please PM me. I'm not on mazda247 that much so I will get back to you asap. Check out my thread on another forum. Thank You http://www.moccforums.com/forums/index.php/topic,16356.0.html
I am selling a 1983 Mazda Rx-7 GSL. The one in question is a Maya Gold model with a brown cloth interior. The mileage is 141,XXX. The GSL package added power windows, disc brakes at all 4 corners, and a limite slip differential. The car is a very good car when treated well, very few problems, and tons of smiles per mile. The car is so much fun to drive, very controlled, if you have ever driven an Rx-7, you know. This car does have a few problems, but mechanically, it is the most sound out of any Rx-7 I have ever seen, and I have owned 4 Rx-7s, and seen MANY of them. Here is a quick summary. The Good: -The car has very low miles, and a strong engine. -The car gets pretty good gas mileage for an Rx-7, about 24 mixed city highway -the car...
I bought it about a year ago. Just put new Kuhmo Ecsta tires on it, new brakes, changed oil regularly, had spare key made that works for entire car including ignition. Pretty much stock with the extended 100k warranty. Has about 48k miles on it currently. Touring package. Lots of other things... Call or text must sell ASAP!! Make offers (360) 635-8207 Max. I have many more pictures if you would like to see them let me know.
so.... I'm in the navy in norfolk, va and dude to the "noreaster" storm (whatever the hell that means) my CAI sucked up water like a goddamn crazystraw.... : ( anyway... i have a P5 and i've been wanting to try to swap to an MSP engine, and now that push has come to shove, this is where i'm going with it... the internet. if anyone can hit me up with good links to get this accomplished, an actual motor to sell, a link to buy a motor or anything, i would amazingly appreciate it. i know i should be looking around the forums.... but whatever.... thanks
Back