For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
I am in need of money very badly right now and I hate to have to sell this but up for sale is my Turbolife FMIC kit. It is still brand new never been used the couples/pipes are all still in original packaging/wrapping. And was just removed from the original shipment box to take pictures. Paid $650 shipped. Group by price right now is $650 shipped. I am looking to get $525 shipped. Now low balling guys I need a quick sale. Thanks for looking.
I just traded in my msp and had some leftover parts, I have the spicy orange color drivers side mirror, passenger side was dropped but is available if wanted, I also have the AWR front motor mount I never got around to installing. Both are for sale, make an offer! motor mount 95 durometer divers mirror front drivers mirror back passenger mirror front passenger mirror back
Hey guys, A friend of mine and I are starting a sign and display business designing, producing, and selling custom signs, displays, and decals. We have a CNC router and a vinyl plotter on the way, and would like to gauge interest for these two products: 1.) Small to large signs, made from wood and painted. We can make signs of any size, that could say Mazdaspeed, or have a silhouette of our beloved car for example or truly any design you want. 2.) Vinyl decals - high quality graphics that can be applied to your car, windows, engine bay parts, interior, ricer hondas, whatever you'd like. Of course these are completely custom as well and will be totally customizable. So what do you guys think? Who would be interested in this type of...
Ok due to the recent amount of emails and phone calls I've been getting I decided its time to put up a post. FOr the past 3 months there has been a significant problem with people selling used AFCs as OUR AFCs...when infact they are psc-001 afcs and WILL NOT WORK on the msps. We are THE ONLY people who sell the correct version for the msp PSC-020. I have 3 confirmed cases of intentional scams and a few I'm still taking a look at. What the scammers are doing is picking up 001s off of ebay for say $30 or so and then listing them on here or pming people with wtb threads on here(and other mazda sites for that matter) saying they have an AirFlow AFC for sale. To those buying used AFCs please please be careful. While there is nothing I...
After initially looking at strut tower bars from Corksport, Cusco and GTSpec, I've come to the realization that the stock strut tower bars off the Mazdaspeed Proteges are my best bet if I want an easy install by not having to deal with the hassle of relocating my cruise control and a/c brackets. That being said, your bar must come COMPLETE with all mounting brackets and hardware included. Please shoot me PM with pics and asking price, and we'll see how it goes from there. I hope that 323 or the mods don't mind, but I have included a pic from 323's recent sale to illustrate exactly what brackets I want included with the bar: Thanks for looking!
*Edit: I had forgotten about this thread completely and have since bought a new camera so here are some newer/better pics of the manifold. It was coated by Jet-Hot in a group buy a while back. Pics and info in CitizenPro's "Official Jet-Hot Coating GB" thread. http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123668662 Posts #80 and #81 -2001 626 intake manifold coated in matte black. I bought it used and then later sent it off to Jet-Hot to get coated. It has not been installed since being coated. Apparently the fine folks at Jet-Hot like to man handle the merchandise and so when I got my manifold back it had a slightly bent nipple (which I have since straightened) and a smooshed spot on the top of the manifold (I guess they dropped...
sorry guys my first post is asking for stuff, just havent gotten pictures of my MSP online or even taken any really, however i am in need of two things. My alternator is causing a terrible whine in my speakers so that needs to be replaced and i dont really feel like shelling out 180 for an aftermarket. also my driver side seat belt latch (piece on your right side that hold the belt buckle) doesnt work and needs to be replaced. anyone have any of these items please let me know a price shipped to 22939 Thank you Ben
Back