Only one all-terrain tire that is factory size for a 2021 CX-5 Signature?

Title pretty much says it all.
I believe Tire Rack only has a Falken tire listed as a direct fit.
You're not gonna find much. There's no market for 19 inch all terrains. The whole point of all terrain tires are based on having sufficient sidewall to navigate terrain. Most trucks and jeeps use smaller diameter tires unless they're going really big...which those tires won't fit your cx-5.
I even switched my 19 inch rims to 17 and 16 inch tires on my Mazda.
If your goal is all terrains, you might wanna see whats the smallest size rim that will fit over your brakes and downsize to a 18 or 17 inch. If you plan on going off-road I'd definitely switch to 17's.

yup as above about the best you can do is go to a 17" wheel and look at a 225/65-17 they are close to the same height and something like a bfg K02 is a pretty beefy tire for a small suv.

Nonetheless, the Falken Wildpeak A/T is a most excellent tire. Tirerack's video review is pretty accurate. I will keep running them as long as they are made.

Last year, I got rid of my 19" OEM wheels on my '19 GT-R and went to 18" x 8" Momo wheels. Added the P235/60R18 Falken Wildpeak A/T and am a very happy camper. We just had an extraordinary winter with 110" of snow in Flagstaff, AZ. Dry roads, wet roads, icy roads or 12-15" of snow on the roads, the combo worked very well.

I installed Falken Wildpeak A/T a week ago, I think they are the best thing you can do for a Signature that does non highway travel. Like them very much. Only "off road" option for 19 inch I've found in my my neck of the woods (Colombia, South America),

Back