Rear seat motion sickness (CX-30 vs CX-5)?

:
Mazda 6
Hi, I am hoping to find someone who has or had both the CX-5 and CX-30 and has someone who spent time in the rear seat of both. My teen tends to get a little queasy from my spirited driving style in our 2018 CX-5. I am very interested in moving to a turbo ( i know the boost might make things a little worse) but for normal driving when I don't floor it, would the 30 be worse for someone in the backseat, like when taking turns and navigating through construction (FL roads never stop being under construction). My teen is not tall so the legroom is not really an issue. Thanks

My daughter used to get car sick regardless of the vehicle, if she was in the back seat, because of MY driving. When I was small I did also. Let your daughter sit in the front or slow down.

My wife had a cx5, I never got car sick once. The mitsushitty RVR my mother had as a loaner made me so car sick it wasn’t funny, I thought I was having an anxiety attack and going to throw up at the same time.

CX5 rear seats and feeling when sitting there is not the nicest. That is my experience comparing with other cars of same class. No idea why its just this uneasy feeling, little too bumpy and shaky as well.

Back