Brought her home this week

ch3no2

'23 CX-5 Turbo Sig
Been a long road. Hard 2 get the Eternal Blue in the Turbo Signature trim. I have only driven her 3 times, only once in daylight so far!

Thank you 4 this forum. She drives like a dream. Sorry for the bad pic.

Her first baby pic right off the carrier...

CX5 Signature.jpg

Last edited:
Pulled the DRL relay. :cool:
Why would you? It’s these types of people who run around a five in the morning or in the pouring rain and you can’t see them because they have removed the DRL fuse and promptly been in an accident or run someone over.
put it back in, it’s a safety device that is needed.

Why would you? It’s these types of people who run around a five in the morning or in the pouring rain and you can’t see them because they have removed the DRL fuse and promptly been in an accident or run someone over.
put it back in, it’s a safety device that is needed.
I do not prefer to have DRL's in daylight. I have another vehicle with the DRL fuse pulled as well. I do prefer to drive CX-5 with the parking lights on as I like the accent lighting. Never have had an issue when dark or raining having the headlights on. I do see what you describe often however. Heck, the other morning before dawn I saw a older sedan driving down the main drag with no lights on at all. Crazy.
What, if any, are your plans for changes/modifications?
All stock for now.

Congratulations! That color is awesome! I saw one at the Costco gas station and I am sure the guy thought I was a creep checking out his car as much as I was.

All stock for now.

Yes, but it could be soon that you are buying junk for your CX-5 on Amazon or eBay. At least if you are like me!

Case in point: You can change the entire interior lighting to full LED (brighter and consumes less power than the standard bulbs) for $5-10. All of the interior lights are DE3175 incadescent bulbs. Can replace all of them in about 10 minutes. https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

Not sure about the other trims but his Signature already features LED interior lighting.

Back