Cookies Banner

Hi Paul...Thanks for chiming in here as well. Fortunately it seems to be resolved for some and unfortunately not for others (as in your case) which is bizarre...We're definitely trying to figure this out on my end.

If anything changes, please let me know, thanks!

Fantastic! Thanks for the heads up and confirmation.

Ok, so just to clarify, were you seeing a persistent notice as described in this thread and now it's not or you had no issue to begin with..?

Ok, to clarify...Were you seeing this issue with other browsers as well and now it's just with Firefox or..?
It seems to be working fine now. Thanks for the fix!

Thanks for the continued reporting, everyone...It helps a lot...Okay so it seems to have been resolved for everyone (based on this thread) for a brief time and now unfortunately it's back.

I will continue to do my best to resolve this...Please continue to report any related changes here, thanks again!

The banner is back when I first open the forum. After that, going to all other pages it's not there.

Thanks for the updates, please keep 'em coming...Also, please note that it's normal for the notice to appear once and then go away once clicked/accepted...The issue here is when it keeps appearing on each page during a session even though you've already clicked "Continue" once.

Thanks for the updates, please keep 'em coming...Also, please note that it's normal for the notice to appear once and then go away once clicked/accepted...The issue here is when it keeps appearing on each page during a session even though you've already clicked "Continue" once.
Fingers crossed. It's gone again. :cool:

That's how it works on my iPad but I still get it popping up on every page when using my desktop with Windows/Firefox.

Thought we were in the clear...Sorry we're not yet!

Seems like this issue comes and goes or has it been constant for some..?

@Silly Wabbit If possible, can you provide more details such as device, browser etc to help better understand this issue.

This cookie banner is back. Pops up every time I go to another page.

Thanks for the head up… @gce @cxha

I’m on it…Unfortunately it wasn’t clear what caused this issue last time…If possible, please let me know what you’re currently using (phone, browser) to help diagnose this issue once again…Thanks again!

Back