2021 CX30 Turbo Idle issue

I had this exact issue with my CX5 turbo. It even stalled out on me at one point. Also started doing it when I was driving (heavy hesitation occasionally). Of course, it worked fine when it was at the dealership but I sent them some videos of this same issue while idling.

The dealer had it and changed an O2 sensor and something else. There seems to be a tech ticket in Mazda's system for this issue.

A dealer should be able to fix you up.

I had this exact issue with my CX5 turbo. It even stalled out on me at one point. Also started doing it when I was driving (heavy hesitation occasionally). Of course, it worked fine when it was at the dealership but I sent them some videos of this same issue while idling.

The dealer had it and changed an O2 sensor and something else. There seems to be a tech ticket in Mazda's system for this issue.

A dealer should be able to fix you up.
Right now only does it in park/idle. Hope it doesn't get worse before taking in. Thanks!

If it runs fine under gas, then it could be the idle control valve. If it also has the issue under gas, it could be the O2 sensor. It is new. Let the dealer check it.

If it runs fine under gas, then it could be the idle control valve. If it also has the issue under gas, it could be the O2 sensor. It is new. Let the dealer check it.
Only idle. Runs normal while driving. Will definitely let dealer look at it. Thanks!

This reminds me of a boost leak I had on my cx-5 and a speed3. On the CX-5, Check the inlet tube that meet the turbo. Many have reported it loose.

When I was cleaning my intake valves, shortly after I had similar issue. Idle was bouncing around a bit and When I got on it hard I had a CEL. I checked the rubber inlet tube that connects to turbo inlet and the clamp was loose and was able to slide the rubber inlet tube off with little force. After tightening down the clamp at the inlet (at the turbo) my idle went back to normal and no more cel.

Back when I had my speed 3 had to double clamp down my intercooler as it kept blowing loose with my aftermarket TMIC.

Back