Where did yrwei52 go?

Has he also stopped posting on any other platforms, like in FB groups or other forums besides this one? Hope everything's ok with him.

edit: @yrwei52

Admins have access to the email addresses we used for forum registration. Not sure if the Mods do as well, @sm1ke? Might be another way to let him know his absence is noticed.

Admins have access to the email addresses we used for forum registration. Not sure if the Mods do as well, @sm1ke? Might be another way to let him know his absence is noticed.

Mods do not have access to email addresses. But even if I did, I would not want to infringe on his privacy, so I'm only comfortable with advising that people reach out to him on this forum or on any other public social media groups/forums.

Maybe he traded his CX-5 for a non-Mazda. :oops:
No, I won't. See my previous post.

But my wife does want a new Lexus NX 450h+ PHEV but it isn't available in Texas. And my daughter In the Bay area is on a year-long waiting list for a Toyota Prius Prime PHEV paying for the MSRP.

Threads like this really speak to quality of the people on this forum. I don’t know if it’s the Mazda brand that appeals to a certain type of person, but I’ve never encountered a group like this in other automotive forums.

You're right about the quality people on this forum. It's not just the Mazda brand either. I participate in three Mazda forums and this one here is by far the best of the three. One of the others has a major jackass who is such a condescending jerk to everyone, and the admin lets him say pretty much whatever he likes with no repercussions.

Oh well, such is life.

Back