My 2021 Mazda CX-5 is completely crazy

I had the exact same experience with my 2020 Signature after picking it up from a car wash. I didn't ask them to but they must have washed the engine. The carwash was in a shopping center and after collecting the car and seeing the whacky behavior I left it parked in the sun for an hour or so while I did errands. When I returned it started up and the info on the dashboard was back to normal so I think water had gotten into something and the hot sun had dried it out.

Hello Folks, good news, my CX-5 signature line 2019 after all this 8 moths long crazy sensor failure plus gear shifting issues has been fix! I had try many diagnostics methods and I think the problem is with not consistent power level. I had left driver site mirror failure all this time, well known problem wit folding mirrors, the water penetrates in to electric motor collector and makes no contacts and power drain as well. After changing mirror all troubles with car has been vanished. Keeping monitoring, but almost months and all good soo far.

I went to AutoZone with the battery only. They checked the battery and according to them is dead. I asked to charge it anyway. After two hours charging, is not charging. This is the image showing that the battery is not charging at all View attachment 308564
6 cells in a 12V battery, each should be 2.1v in good state. That is 12.6v (=2.1x6).
Yours showed 10.43v. That could mean 1 cell is bad. Charging won't bring it back to good health. You need a new one.
Early failure indeed.

Back