Blasphemy or intrigue

I'm new to the group a. So before I get comfy I will explain my plans and see if I'm still welcome or not. I have an 03 p5 and am currently doing a swap. Except it's from what I know of the first K24 honda swap into a protege 5 and attempting awd as well. What do yall think. Maybe even coming up with a kit for other to do as well. Opinions?

Welcome and thanks for joining up...Following along here as well, looking forward to updates...Pics would be great!

I am following now. How are you planning on implementing the awd?
Well at the moment I am working on getting parts and measurements. I am getting factory crv parts and checking for fitment. I work at a welding shop so parts will more then likely be custom

I'm new to the group a. So before I get comfy I will explain my plans and see if I'm still welcome or not. I have an 03 p5 and am currently doing a swap. Except it's from what I know of the first K24 honda swap into a protege 5 and attempting awd as well. What do yall think. Maybe even coming up with a kit for other to do as well. Opinions?

Sounds like tough, but interesting project! I look forward to seeing what you come up with :)

Back