Part number for CX-5 Carbon Edition mesh grill?

:
2017 CX5 GT
299052EF-6769-4084-886A-CE6B4D316269.jpeg

Standard style grill mesh.

6605A7CC-5095-4E8E-8344-F021B7735384.jpeg

Carbon edition style grill mesh.

Anyone got a part number for the carbon grill mesh. Thanks!

I was looking recently but most of the online parts catalogs that I found are not updated yet for the new model. It would be nice upgrade though if the CE one can directly replace the standard mesh.
A visit to the dealer may reveal the part no.

Upvote 0
I was looking recently but most of the online parts catalogs that I found are not updated yet for the new model. It would be nice upgrade though if the CE one can directly replace the standard mesh.
A visit to the dealer may reveal the part no.
Yes...I had no luck looking at online part catalogs. I may have to stop by the dealer and ask directly.

Upvote 0
I see the OP was at Hine Mazda in SD. Sadly they are no more. RIP. Was my dealership for many years.

I was able to order the chrome grill parts from the carbon model for my signature. I normally black out my chrome but since the carbon model is already black I just ordered those and have a local body shop do the rear emblems for me. Just awaiting their arrival. Will update after install.

I am considering the grill as well.

I ordered here but do not know if they will be able to determine fitment for the carbon grill. The guy there was helpful in locating the correct part numbers for carbon edition models.

ONLINEMAZDAPARTS.COM

Alternately, you can also easily locate a carbon edition VIN number with a Google search and can reach out to most any competent parts department and they can use the VIN to get you part numbers.

I am working on determining if the carbon grill insert will fit the other models too. I am not in a rush so hopefully one of us will figure it out sooner or later. I would like to assume Mazda would have designed it so that it would fit just to facilitate production and development.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I finally received the carbon edition front chrome pieces. They fit perfectly in my 21 signature.

My guess is the all the carbon stuff would fit in any model that has the same front setup as the '21.

Upvote 0
I finally received the carbon edition front chrome pieces. They fit perfectly in my 21 signature.

My guess is the all the carbon stuff would fit in any model that has the same front setup as the '21.
Great to hear! Did you get a part number by chance?

Upvote 0

I just installed the carbon edition dark chrome molding strips for the nose on my '21 Touring.

Upvote 0
Were you able to get a part number for the CE front chrome piece?
I believe these are the Carbon Edition part numbers. Please double check before ordering:

KJM4507K1 MOULDING. (Left, Front)
KJM4507J1 MOULDING. (Right, Front)

The carbon edition pieces were not dark enough for me. I instead found OEM pieces in the Philippines that are piano black. Its from Mazda's 'Black Knight' model CX-5. Still not black enough for me, but acceptable for now.

The image below is the Black Knight version OEM:

cx5 black knight.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I believe these are the Carbon Edition part numbers. Please double check before ordering:

KJM4507K1 MOULDING. (Left, Front)
KJM4507J1 MOULDING. (Right, Front)

The carbon edition pieces were not dark enough for me. I instead found OEM pieces in the Philippines that are piano black. Its from Mazda's 'Black Knight' model CX-5. Still not black enough for me, but acceptable for now.

If you still want the carbon edition units I will sell you mine. They are just sitting in the box in my garage.

View attachment 312244
PMed.

Upvote 0
Back