Aftermarket Rotors\Pads for 2016 CX-9

:
2016 Mazda CX-9 GT
Hello All,
I am looking to replace brakes and rotors soon on my 2016 CX-9. The stock rotors have a bad tendency to rust so something that resist as much rust would be better. What brands have you all gone to? I looked at the Powerstop kits and EBC so far.

I've seen the Power Stop kits, their reviews look promising. I believe @Chris_Top_Her is running R1 Concept brake rotors on his CX-5, and I think he's happy with them.

I've had good results with Power Stop brakes in the past.

I see several aftermarket discs that have an anti corrosion plating or coating, but how long does that last before it's abraded off by the pads? Minor rust that is just surface color doesn't do any harm. Deeper rust, including blocking the interior cooling passages, is a problem. There are also some pads with galvanized backing plates to stop rust there.

I've tried Raybestos Element3 pads. I've also tried EBC redstuff pads. Both these were put on the front and they both had too much bite for my liking. Below is what I found works best for my 2017 CX-9. I prefer more linear braking with this vehicle. Rock Auto and Mazda Swag is where I bought these items.

Front
RAYBESTOS 982130
AKEBONO ACT1258

Rear
RAYBESTOS 982129
Mazda (TKY8-26-48ZB)

Back