What happened to the wheels and brakes section?

:
2018 CX-5 Sport
Wasn't there a Wheels and Brakes section where people talked about wheels and brakes? Anyway, I rotated my tires and my back brakes look to have 25% left on them, and my front brakes look to have 80% left on them. Is this typical?

Not sure about the other section, but rears wearing before fronts is fairly common these days.

Wasn't there a Wheels and Brakes section where people talked about wheels and brakes? Anyway, I rotated my tires and my back brakes look to have 25% left on them, and my front brakes look to have 80% left on them. Is this typical?
Try the CX-5 Running Gear section.

….my back brakes look to have 25% left on them, and my front brakes look to have 80% left on them. Is this typical?
Because Mazda uses the rear brakes in its dynamic stabilization system, they tend to wear faster than in vehicles without such a system.

Yep, on my 2015 the rear pads were replaced at 46,000. The fronts lasted until 86,000 at which point I needed pads, and rotors on all four wheels.

I've been testing shorter (more compact) Forum titles because some of the previous ones were too long when browsing on mobile. While CX-5 running gear is meant to represent brakes, wheels etc I see how it can cause confusion.

For now it's CX-5 Wheels/Brakes/Susp

Tires although not included in the title, are included in this category.

Ps...Thread moved to CX-5 Wheels/Brakes/Susp

Back