Cracked plexiglass instrument panel

2020 CX-5 Touring preferred package.

Hi guys new to the forum, I need help! Please!

A crack formed on the plexiglass for my instrument cluster, not only that I somehow stained it when I was wiping down there interior. I figured it's not too hard I can change it, but I have no idea where to start. I've tried searching for videos and stuff. Does anyone know how to go about this. Please and thank you...

⋯ I am curious if they will end up replacing the entire instrument cluster.
I believe that’d be the case. There’s no separate part number only on clear plastic cover for instrument cluster.

I believe that’d be the case. There’s no separate part number only on clear plastic cover for instrument cluster.
I actually figured out how to remove it. The part that's holding it in is attached with clips. Was able to loosen and take it off. Just need to order the part. Also guys if you accidentally stain the plexiglass by spraying 303 interior detailer on it you can clean the stain of by wet sanding it down first with 800 grit sandpaper and water. Then with 3000grit sandpaper and water. Then polish it off with meguires plastx

I actually figured out how to remove it. The part that's holding it in is attached with clips. Was able to loosen and take it off. Just need to order the part.,,
When you do the reassembly I am sure everyone would welcome some pictures of the process. Also a part number for future reference would be a nice share.

I looked at 303 cleaner and it says: '303 Automotive Interior Cleaner is safe and effective on: vinyl, plastic, rubber, leather, fabrics/upholstery, carpets, glass, and even LCD screens.'. I'm surprised that it stains plexiglass. Good to know.

Back