What have you done to your Miata today?

Sure, when is the question though...Not sure now with all that is going on in the world. Do you guys have a chance to meet up these days? Still in contact with the NEMOC crew? How is the Miata/Mazda scene in MA these days?
Many of the crew have moved on, with cars and life. There’s still a few of us around….but the good ole days are indeed gone. Marriage, kids, work and life all have made haste of mazda meets and get togethers. The general car scene is full steam ahead. But as Mazda has gone more “upscale” no mazdaspeed and lack of a real enthusiast car outside the Miata, many have left Mazda.
if you do come around, let us know, It be great to get as many as we could muster to hang out over dinner.

Many of the crew have moved on, with cars and life. There’s still a few of us around….but the good ole days are indeed gone. Marriage, kids, work and life all have made haste of mazda meets and get togethers. The general car scene is full steam ahead. But as Mazda has gone more “upscale” no mazdaspeed and lack of a real enthusiast car outside the Miata, many have left Mazda.
if you do come around, let us know, It be great to get as many as we could muster to hang out over dinner.
Interesting and unfortunate but totally understandable at the same time...Thanks for the info...It would be great to meet up, it has been too long!

Installed my Burnout Revlimiter gauge face. Not a bad job at all, just go slow. Got rid of the shift lights/numbers as well,
I did forget to reinstall the two screws holding the cluster in, dope! Pull it apart again 😡

Attachments

• 9D1E902C-B311-4F94-9986-104BF0E03255.jpeg
    9D1E902C-B311-4F94-9986-104BF0E03255.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 173
  • 3183D1D6-FC96-491A-996A-B19547E67F1E.jpeg
    3183D1D6-FC96-491A-996A-B19547E67F1E.jpeg
    72.2 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Stopped in at the local dealer to get some oil filters and saw two Polymetal Gray RF's on the lot. One had the black interior and window sticker was tucked into the passenger seat but the other was a GT w/white nappa leather! Oh my, first time I saw that color combo and it worked...very well! Sent pics to Tam but she nixed it quick. haha

Stopped in at the local dealer to get some oil filters and saw two Polymetal Gray RF's on the lot. One had the black interior and window sticker was tucked into the passenger seat but the other was a GT w/white nappa leather! Oh my, first time I saw that color combo and it worked...very well! Sent pics to Tam but she nixed it quick. haha
Pics by any chance? 😁

What, no LED? :LOL:
I know, I know. I so rarely use the dome light that I didn't care if a brighter light was available or not. In fact, since I have the dome light set to OFF, I don't even know when it burned out. I accidently turned the switch on and discovered that the light was burned out. I can't have that, even if I don't use it often.

So upgrading the sways on the miata while I wait for my daughter to bring the new motor mounts.

Rears were easy since I had replaced the stock end links with some racing beat ones 8 years ago. Moved to the front and discovered that they were the originals, took me about 30 mins to get one side off. Taking a small break to tackle the other side. Don't have the bar out yet.

I know, I know. I so rarely use the dome light that I didn't care if a brighter light was available or not. In fact, since I have the dome light set to OFF, I don't even know when it burned out. I accidently turned the switch on and discovered that the light was burned out. I can't have that, even if I don't use it often.
Yeah, only time I use mine is when the door is open. Haha

But I couldn't leave this as the only non-LED bulb in the car.

Back