What have you done to your Miata today?

Thats a weak defense. Seeing as how you had one and loooved it. I distinctly remember you creaming your panties over the Mazda 3 wheels I gave you... how bout when you bought the DG lip?? Or when you put the eyelids on it?? Hmmm.. How soon we forget our roots... Youre such a fan boi for every car you own.. :p

<3

Love ya brah but its so true. lol

I work 75+ hours a week, 7 days a week. I have 2 choices for automotive photos. Take pics early as **** in the morning, or not take pictures of my car *shrug*

I'm just sayin (shrug)

<3

Catfish_325.jpg

lol

whale_shark_research.jpg

Love ya brah but its so true. lol

really... brah? are you stuck in the year 2002? lol

Killed the yellow hoses underhood. Finally received my replacement kit today and it's installed.

Attachments

• underhood.jpg
    underhood.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 92
I work 75+ hours a week, 7 days a week. I have 2 choices for automotive photos. Take pics early as **** in the morning, or not take pictures of my car *shrug*

i was just wondering if you guys snuggle while you watch the sun come up over the horizon

37143_567822377684_44304805_32951943_575804_n.jpg

Headed to Boswell's (kcbhiw) place right after work to drop the car off so he can work his MegaSquirt magic and re-do the wiring harness. There's somewhere between 10 and 20 lbs to be lost (depending on who you believe) just in no-longer-needed wiring.

And yes, once that's done, the sawzall's coming out and the windshield's coming off :D

Back