The Official Yellow P5 Thread

looking good but 15" pshh.. lol herer in ohio we are at 29+" penn and washington are something rediculous like 72"

Well, total for the season on Long Island is over 60", I just meant 3 storms each dumped +15". Early on ,we got like 1" or less while I had my Toyo Proxes still on ,and the car was practically useless. Put the Alpins on and it's like a snowmoblie. I love'em!

Well, total for the season on Long Island is over 60", I just meant 3 storms each dumped +15". Early on ,we got like 1" or less while I had my Toyo Proxes still on ,and the car was practically useless. Put the Alpins on and it's like a snowmoblie. I love'em!

Oh.. I think we are at 23" in the last three storms or something similar.. I know the first one was 9" here and the next day was 8" and the one this weekend was another 6"

current look of my car and still in progress...shaved side moldings painted couple things on the hatch and removed a couple badges

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 185
P5 resurrection

First:
enginefirst.jpg

No Springs:
Nosprings.jpg

Second (yay for blown engine):
Fuckshitengine.jpg

Last (need to switch out red cam cover, fix radiator reserve fixture, and clean it up a little):
ENGINE-1.jpg

Then the new springs ( sorry only pic atm doesnt really show height. yes the car is a mess haha, new pics when I clean it up):
0403001517a.jpg

Use a pic hosting site. I'm outdated and use photobook. or you can attach them from your computer but I believe they always post up as thumbnails.

(whistle)Mom's ride stock and low mileage, full load car. new skins and screen

Attachments

• yellow 03 mazda 004.JPG
    yellow 03 mazda 004.JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 180
Looks good man, love the mazda collection (similar to mine).

blue is gone and this black one is inn, I bought a roll over speed car for the power train. soooo black will be come speed.(breakn)

Attachments

• black car 001.JPG
    black car 001.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 178
Call me stupid but....HDR? Like high def resolution?

Thanks relentless pro!

Shoud hopefully have more this weekend of weather cooperates...also looking to take a few night shots...I have some tricks up my sleaves :)

then again whenever the gf gets some time to shoot it her pix will kill mine...but that's ok :)

Last edited:
^ High Dynamic Range photography... basically you get a tripod or something sturdy to put your camera on. Take 3 pictures, without moving the camera. +2, 0, -2 on ISO. This results in a normal picture, one over-exposed, and one under-exposed. There are programs that will automate the process that needs to be done to create these images, or it can be done in Photoshop.

HDR photos are simply amazing if done correctly. Do a google image search for HDR and be amazed. A simple search gave me this amazing WRX pic:

subaru_HDR_3_by_exxx2005.jpg

Easy to do, hard to master. This can also be done with a single image in Photoshop, but these won't yield the best results.

Last edited:
I remember my friend telling me about this but je called it somethig else...guess what I'm gonna play around with this weekend :)

I think they look the best with either many contrasting colors or different shades of one color.

/thread jack

wanted to introduce my yellow p5. everything stock except DDM slim HIDs 6k, cs exhaust,cf gas cap,and blacked-out headlights.

Back