Mazda Protege Owner Photos

;)

DSC00469.jpg

DSC00476.jpg

those look pretty bad ass, ahell of alot better than stock. how do they sound are they wimpy like stock or do they got some balls. Im almost ashamed to honk my wimpy horn "beeeeeep" my daughters bike horn is more masculine. Im better off yelling out the window. if you can could you put up a video of how it sounds im really interested in picking some up thanks

those look pretty bad ass, ahell of alot better than stock. how do they sound are they wimpy like stock or do they got some balls. Im almost ashamed to honk my wimpy horn "beeeeeep" my daughters bike horn is more masculine. Im better off yelling out the window. if you can could you put up a video of how it sounds im really interested in picking some up thanks

This vid doesn't do them justice, none of the vids I've heard do. They are loud and obnoxious. They aren't train horns, so the tone is still slightly high and very electronic sounding, bu ppl know you're honking, that's for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLc5_3K9TDI

Non slammers always think their roads are too steep and too ****** up not to slam, its cute. My roads are way JACKED but I do just fine :)

cali roads are nice compared to vegas, plus we got speed bumps every five minutes. we can drop cars out here if you wanna go sideways over the bumps, the roads arent the problem though.

cali roads are nice compared to vegas, plus we got speed bumps every five minutes. we can drop cars out here if you wanna go sideways over the bumps, the roads arent the problem though.

Everyone thinks their roads are the worst... It's a matter of dedication to slammedness. But seriously, Cincinnati roads are garbage! (lol2)

When you gonna lower? Sorry, lol couldn't resist.

next weekend hopefully

gonna cut the springs to experiment with different heights and when i find one i will buy springs that give me the same drop

Last edited:
next weekend hopefully

gonna cut the springs to experiment with different heights and when i find one i will buy springs that give me the same drop

cutting springs?

And you say your not a ricer. Just look at pics online, its so much easier.

aj, if you're looking at springs, I will be selling my Sprint springs in a couple weeks when I get the BC coils on. We're kinda local so I wouldn't even have to ship them. Let me know what you think.

cutting springs?

And you say your not a ricer. Just look at pics online, its so much easier.

never said im not a ricer. what i have said is that i have no money to afford s***. im 17 and have a weekend job and have to finish paying for my car and a ton of s*** and dates and s***. so i do what i can with what i have.

Back