Cars next to your MSP in your CURRENT garage?

Nah... Tiptronic, but it was chipped and had some beautiful 18" BBS RS-GT wheels on it. Was my mom's car, but at 106k on the clock, we wanted to get rid of it before it really started to cost us money...

picked me up a new toy..
87 Mustang GT 5 speed.

mods: 302 bored 30 over, flat top pistons, shaved heads, msd distributor, bbk headers dual flowmasters, underdrive pullies, cold air intake, king cobra clutch, pro 5.0 short shifter, 373 gears, superchip.. 17 in cobras (thinking about trading these for a different set of wheels). i think i am forgetting something..

0_11.jpg

0_21.jpg

0_31.jpg

0_53.jpg

0_42.jpg

Clean fox, my brother had 2 at one point. Now he just has one really fast one lol.

Here is my new toy:

fc1.jpg

fc2.jpg

picked me up a new toy..
87 Mustang GT 5 speed.

Nice fox, it makes me miss my old 5.0 in my 94 Cobra. I recently totaled my Protege5 and am looking for a clean 03.5 MSP, but here is my 09 Bullitt #5998. I have a Brenspeed tune and rear control arms and my best time in the quarter is a 13.35/104.3.
025-1.jpg

DSC_5140.jpg

Nice fox, it makes me miss my old 5.0 in my 94 Cobra. I recently totaled my Protege5 and am looking for a clean 03.5 MSP, but here is my 09 Bullitt #5998. I have a Brenspeed tune and rear control arms and my best time in the quarter is a 13.35/104.3.
025-1.jpg

DSC_5140.jpg

nice.. only thing i dont like about bullitts are no rear spoiler.. makes the back of the new mustang look off without 1..

here are the pics of my 1987 IROC-Z that i havent had a chance to post yet.. this car is so fun! gets tons of looks!

Still have the IROC? We have something in common...this is my 86 TPI. The MSP is that thing covered on the left. I've had the IROC since 1994...don't drive it as much but can't part with it. Actually, when I do drive it...its for the automatic tranny when I get sick of standard. Back in the 90's I thought the IROC was a rough ride...but now it's soooo comfortable compared to the MSP.

Attachments

• P2190364.JPG
    P2190364.JPG
    201 KB · Views: 116
  • Picture 068a.JPG
    Picture 068a.JPG
    260.8 KB · Views: 117
Still have the IROC? We have something in common...this is my 86 TPI. The MSP is that thing covered on the left. I've had the IROC since 1994...don't drive it as much but can't part with it. Actually, when I do drive it...its for the automatic tranny when I get sick of standard. Back in the 90's I thought the IROC was a rough ride...but now it's soooo comfortable compared to the MSP.

its still around.. i actually gave it to my dad for an anniversary gift.. he wanted it since the day i brought it home.. so i handed it over last september.. it will come back to me later in life... right now.. he and momma get to enjoy the ttops being off..

Mine
03 MSP
86 FC DD/POS
91 FC Future power house
Roommates
91 FC RHD DD
?? RX2 Drag project

and then a POS cavaqueer Almost a fully mazda house

Nice shot. That brings back great memories. Sucks when I think of it...cause nobody carried camera's back then let alone digital ones. It was a common sight in front of my house to have 2 red IROCS (86,87) and 2 93 Mustangs (GT,LX). I bump into these guys once in awhile and every time the conversation goes back to those times...they regret selling their cars.

Nice shot. That brings back great memories. Sucks when I think of it...cause nobody carried camera's back then let alone digital ones. It was a common sight in front of my house to have 2 red IROCS (86,87) and 2 93 Mustangs (GT,LX). I bump into these guys once in awhile and every time the conversation goes back to those times...they regret selling their cars.

same for me.. i regret selling my 69 mustang.. my brother regrets selling his 86 z28. it was pretty sweet seeing those together in the driveway..

the iroc will come back to me again someday.. until then.. dad and mom get to enjoy it..

Here's my 76 Dodge B-100. It's been parked for 11 years, never turned it over nothing...2 weeks ago, I got it ruining again. My dad bought it new one year before I was born. It was the thing back in the 70's & 80's.

My first wheels at 16...let's just say the ladies were afraid to go for a ride at first but learned to appreciate the convenience very quickly..lol.

SSPX0199.jpg

SSPX0200.jpg

SSPX0198.jpg

nice b100.

hmm our house has these:

2003.5 MSP-My car
2001 Oldsmobile Alero-Fiance's car
1996 Chevrolet K1500 silverado-family beater truck
2008 350Z Race-Dads car
2007 Toyota Camry SE-Moms car
2006 Harley Davidson Douce-Dads bike

Last edited:
BA from the A-team would be proud! Heres one of the boosted 8.. not very good.. getting the new cameral tomorrow.. cant wait to take some good shots with it!
red8.jpg

Back