Recent pics of Black P5 after Clay Bar

Tell me what you guys think....?

2003.5 Stock P5 with MSP rims & New unpainted DG front lip

Attachments

• DSCN5697.1.JPG
    DSCN5697.1.JPG
    304.6 KB · Views: 850
lowering is needed!!!
and get that lip painted, looks weird dull and the rest of the car is freaking super gloss lol

car is looking clean so far though, keep up the good work!

yeah lol...car is very clean though! just a good drop and painted lip and this car would be right!

looks similar to my car, but i got rid of the lip, cause i drove to carelessly thinking of blacking out my rear badges, i got that autoexe front grill and eye lids, looks good on a clean looking car.

car looks very clean, get that lip painted!

I need to clay bar mine soon too i can only imagine what itll pick up after this past winter

Looks good, what clay did you use? I just got buffing mine, I never get that good of results with just clay, it cleans the paint but never gets it shiny.

Nice job - looks good!

I agree - next steps - lowa' and maybe tint the windows? Of course you will paint the lip ;)

Thank you for all your comments. I do plan on painting the lip & re-spray the front next month. I am not planning to lower it since I like the ride the way it is. Although I did buy the Tokico blues and Eibach Pro-kit when I did the new MSP rims. but decided that I didn't need it. Also the roads here in NJ are like Mogul trails after all the snow & salt. Here's some more pics.

Attachments

• DSCN5685.1.JPG
    DSCN5685.1.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 669
Thank you for all your comments. I do plan on painting the lip & re-spray the front next month. I am not planning to lower it since I like the ride the way it is. Although I did buy the Tokico blues and Eibach Pro-kit when I did the new MSP rims. but decided that I didn't need it. Also the roads here in NJ are like Mogul trails after all the snow & salt. Here's some more pics.

Nice pics,
How much time it took for you to do this ?
Can you share steps to accomplish this ?
What kind of clay ? wax ?

Back