My Wait Is Finally Over

OnebigTymer11

:
2008.5 CWP MS3
Well theres isnt a single mazdaspeed dealer in Vermont come to find out! So my closest options were 3 hour drives to New Hampshire! So after endless hours on the phone with Tulley Auto in Nashua and a hell of a deal. I went down and traded in my Pro for This:

Attachments

• 100_0450.jpg
    100_0450.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 148
  • 100_0454.jpg
    100_0454.jpg
    542.4 KB · Views: 109
  • 100_0449.jpg
    100_0449.jpg
    1,012.4 KB · Views: 108
  • 100_0452.jpg
    100_0452.jpg
    771.1 KB · Views: 121
well we have only 2 mazda dealers in the state. I asked both and both said no. One said something about its really expensive to become one because they have to to stock all the MS parts and such!

well we have only 2 mazda dealers in the state. I asked both and both said no. One said something about its really expensive to become one because they have to to stock all the MS parts and such!

Awesome! Sucks you had to travel down to Nashua. Sucks for anyone to go to Nashua....at all. nah im kidding.

Check out the NEPOC thread for some New England activities!

Thats great, sucks you had to drive 3 hours away though. I'm glad my dealership is 15 min. Enjoy the car man

Well theres isnt a single mazdaspeed dealer in Vermont come to find out! So my closest options were 3 hour drives to New Hampshire! So after endless hours on the phone with Tulley Auto in Nashua and a hell of a deal. I went down and traded in my Pro for This:

One of the bad things about Vermont, I suppose. On the other hand, you could have gotten a sweet deal on a gently used Subaru wagon previously owned by a nice lesbian couple who only drove it to the recycling center on Saturdays.

One of the bad things about Vermont, I suppose. On the other hand, you could have gotten a sweet deal on a gently used Subaru wagon previously owned by a nice lesbian couple who only drove it to the recycling center on Saturdays.

Yah but won't get that smell out of the backseats..

Back