good idea?

b-ron

im selling my 2007 350z to get a ms3 do you think i will be happy with getting a speed3 over my 350z. im mainly selling the z because im paying 539 a month for the car and 223 insurance a month and with the speed3 i will be saving close to 300 a month all together. good idea?

Attachments

• dtail4.webp
    dtail4.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 200
If you like cash and being able to have a family in a car then go for it. If you like your car and willing to pay the bills, stick with it. Take it for a test drive, do research on the MS3. If all suits your needs, go for it..

i have researched the speed3 thats whats making it so hard lol. the whole point is to save money!!!! i just dont want to regret it thats all

even if your looking for speed the mazdapseed 3 is pretty impressive it hit 5.3sec 0-60 stock and i believe the 08 350's r running around 5.1 because my cousin has one. We do stop and go runs and usually on start he gets a jump because more power but once my turbo kicks in its a drivers race, but from rolls 40mph+ i can take him by at least half a car or more =)

no i have been to 3 stealerships and none of them have asked me to take a test drive lol i know i should ask but im going back tomorrow well today.

MPC12347: cool!!! thats what i was sketch on how it would compare and from what i have been hearing it sound like a good deal. now its just a waiting game until someone wants to take my baby home

aznsebass: lol hahaha i wish

I had an '05 G35 a couple of cars ago (I go through cars pretty quickly). To me there is no contest. I wouldn't trade my MS3 for a G35 or a 350Z straight up. The MS3 is more fun to drive, more practical, and less expensive. No brainer.

I know the 350z is "faster", but the guy must have had no idea how to shift cause from a stop I had about a car on him at about 80. The power won't be an issue.

The car as a whole completely astounded me, hence why I bought it ;) Not only is it fast, but it's also quiet, comfortable, and with my color I can blend into the crowd when I want to. Hell, I was passing a red Miata in front of a speed trap (he was maybe 10 over, I was maybe 15 over) and the cop pulled over the Miata!!

If you ever enjoyed the Z's ability to hang the tail out, that's about the only thing you're going to miss. FWD and 270hp isn't the best setup in the world, but Mazda's done a pretty good job taming the torque steer. Just expect a very different reaction from this car if you get too aggressive launching from a stop and there's water on the pavement.

You're gonna have more room, better outward visibility, better gas mileage (well, maybe) in a car that performs as well or better than the Z.

If you ever enjoyed the Z's ability to hang the tail out, that's about the only thing you're going to miss. FWD and 270hp isn't the best setup in the world, but Mazda's done a pretty good job taming the torque steer. Just expect a very different reaction from this car if you get too aggressive launching from a stop and there's water on the pavement.

You're gonna have more room, better outward visibility, better gas mileage (well, maybe) in a car that performs as well or better than the Z.

i keep on adding up the negs and pos of the to cars and the speed keeps winning. i just got to sell the z first and go to the stealership and pick up my ms3 thanks for all the help guys

i keep on adding up the negs and pos of the to cars and the speed keeps winning. i just got to sell the z first and go to the stealership and pick up my ms3 thanks for all the help guys

how much u planning to sell the z for and u got any pics or vids of it?

i have considered a z for sure.. aftermaket support is $$$$. ms3 isnt bad and with turbo.. no problem to make up power you think you might be missing. nothing wrong with saving money. even if you got a regular mazda 3. economy like it is...

well i did it!!!!!!! i have ms3 in black. sitting in my drive way. the car is amazing(drive).

i have a few pics of the z

Attachments

• dtail4.webp
    dtail4.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 126
  • eng 00155555.webp
    eng 00155555.webp
    47.6 KB · Views: 155
  • rims 350 002.webp
    rims 350 002.webp
    122.6 KB · Views: 156
  • TRUD.webp
    TRUD.webp
    63.3 KB · Views: 144
i cant stop driving the damn car lol here are a few pics of my new baby. ehat do you guys think of the gas door? its kind of growing on me but i want the blacked out look for the car.

Attachments

• mazda speed 079for.webp
    mazda speed 079for.webp
    85.8 KB · Views: 177
  • mazda speed forum.webp
    mazda speed forum.webp
    103.9 KB · Views: 144
Back