Sunlight silver with eggs on top.

ZZZOOM!

As I came out to get in the family workhorse P5 I noticed that sometime last night someone had launched two calcium covered chicken fetuses at high velocity with two direct hits. Hey I have to be positive right? No slashed tires, no baseball bat love. The way the morning sun glistened off of the egg white was just beautiful..... Wish I had had the chance to launch something high density metallic back. Ah well I was a stupid kid once..... Who's got the worst vandalism story?

Attachments

• P1010045.JPG
    P1010045.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 187
  • P1010046.JPG
    P1010046.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 160
  • P1010047.JPG
    P1010047.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 178
  • P1010048.JPG
    P1010048.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 149
(rofl)
As much as that sucks, your positive attitude about it (the right way to go about things, imo), just makes the whole situation hilarious.
Let's see. For vandalism, I had a friend of mine think it was funny to piss all over my old car's door handles at night. Thankfully I was wearing gloves at the time. Unfortunately, the girl whom I was out with was not. LOL, definitely didn't tell her about that when I found out. Other than that, nothing too serious *knocks on wood,* hope it stays that way.
Another bright side is this gives you a perfectly good excuse to go and really wash her good. Not that you should need an excuse anyway, but there's one readily available to you.

yeah it could be worse. I had police knocking my at door one time due to kids in the area shooting out windows in everyones car on my block! I only had a rear window left on a 4 door sedan(my old mystique).

No bacon and all the windows intact. lol The car has 110 miles of abuse and has some cosmetic wear anyways. I did carefully clean it off with hot soapy water and did some polishing compound then wax looks good as new. The egg that dripped into the seams is still there I have not had the change to get at it yet. I didn't see any permanent gouging though.

worst vandalism story

this was me in november. came out to my car at about 10:30 on a monday night in a well-lit movie theater parking lot. all the audio stuff was gone (see my sig... yes all of it) plus the entire ******* center stack and all the heat/AC controls.

Good attitude about yours though, i would have loved to have only eggs thrown at my car instead of this.

Attachments

• brokeninto1.jpg
    brokeninto1.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 141
  • brokeninto2.jpg
    brokeninto2.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 143
  • brokeninto3.jpg
    brokeninto3.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 145
(omg):wtf:

woody54, i wouldnt have noticed this if you didnt reference to your sig but, what are "Dave Gauges"? did you mean to say daveb guage rings? or am I way off base?

(omg):wtf:

woody54, i wouldnt have noticed this if you didnt reference to your sig but, what are "Dave Gauges"? did you mean to say daveb guage rings? or am I way off base?

yea... just too lazy to call them by the correct name i suppose. but that is actually what i mean, u are correct.

As I came out to get in the family workhorse P5 I noticed that sometime last night someone had launched two calcium covered chicken fetuses at high velocity with two direct hits. Hey I have to be positive right? No slashed tires, no baseball bat love. The way the morning sun glistened off of the egg white was just beautiful..... Wish I had had the chance to launch something high density metallic back. Ah well I was a stupid kid once..... Who's got the worst vandalism story?

That's a really good attitude to have about it. Wish you can show me how to have an good attitude like that. I have a bad attitude with a short temper, that happened to my car once three eggs thrown at it. I caught the fucker that did it and made him lick everything off until there were no more trace of egg stuff on my car. My wife says I really got to control my attitude.

That's a really good attitude to have about it. Wish you can show me how to have an good attitude like that. I have a bad attitude with a short temper, that happened to my car once three eggs thrown at it. I caught the fucker that did it and made him lick everything off until there were no more trace of egg stuff on my car. My wife says I really got to control my attitude.

Haha yes well. Some people consider eggs to be a health food so maybe that punk needed the extra protien in his diet. I just remember the stuff I used to pull when I was a kid and eggs are nothing. I am not sure if I would let anyone lick my car lol.

Nobody would dare through eggs at a black mica p5. A black car just demands too much respect...

Back