What do you guys think about this Body Kit I found???

yeah, it's the accolade. not bad, but not good either. pront bumper is on the right track. It looks good with the fog light inserts, but they need to close that front opening a bit more and it would be butta.

I find it to be a lil too boxie... all the lines are too straight and all the edges are too sharp.

yeah, that's why I only ever sorta kinda liked the front bumper. somone on here with a blue msp has it but the front opening is way to big as I stated before even with a huge fmic in it.

The overall shape and profile it gives the car is really nice, but it's lacking detail to make it look good.

Looks so good on that site. Looks sooooooo BAD in every picture I've seen of it on someone's car. So bad.

if i was more talented with body work i would alter somethings with that kit. as stated, it gives the car a more agressive silhouette and with the right mods to that kit, it would be drop dead hawt

Ugly ass kit, sorry.

Even with a huge FMIC, it looks like ass.

Attachments

• 10.webp
    10.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 333
  • 12.webp
    12.webp
    48 KB · Views: 340
  • 13.webp
    13.webp
    37.6 KB · Views: 304
ewwwwwww damn l8r youre right

i was considering this kit for a long time....now im def not lol

mintblue FTW!!

WOW!! Now I've always liked that kit. But that was just looking at their car. Seeing it on those other cars makes you change your mind quick! That is horrible.

I think they photoshop the pictures on the website to black out the giant empty space behind the bumper. That makes it look good. In reality, there's a huge freakin' hole in the front of the car, and it looks like ass!

I suppose you could use the fog light inserts and some really tight black mesh to fill the hole, and it might look ok like it does in the pictures. Maybe.

Does not go w/ our cars...at all!(notcool).Sorry!Stick w/ stock.Mazda did an great job w/ the appearance of the Protege.But if u really want an aftermarket kit,find a better looking one!(lol2) or save money and get add a lip kit such as DG.

Last edited:
Back