Mazda Protege Owner Photos

Hughes412 said:
That wind is SO hot he had to stand behind the car door to hide the excitement! (rofl)

lol, hahaha... i have learned, and i think my car looks alot better without it inmo.. last time i heard that wing is on a chevy 2 door car, forgot the name, z0 something.. looks halarious, he painted it red a white..

Thapro1 said:
hey where do you get that chrome trim for the area around the key hole on the trunk did it coome on the 99's? i've been looking for that piece but can't find it
peace
dante

It's on some Canadian Protege's stock. I don't know the part number because I bought it off a Canadian who wanted a black one instead on their cars. :(

fkmp5 said:
right-click // set as wallpaper ...

AWESOME!

thanks man. I'm gonna try and get another rolling shot like that soon when the car is not filthy

shaneMazda2000P said:
possible, but highly unlikely, that would restrect alot of air flow to take a sharp u turn like that..

just a thought, here's a setup for a mustang:

Plumbing%20Photo.jpg

(cool) thread..Some seriously sweet 3rd Gens...Free sticky!

NOW stay on topic and keep posting those pics!

i dont think anybody is making the c/f trunk lid anymore.......... i think mine was like 500 ish

fkmp5 said:
just a thought, here's a setup for a mustang:

Plumbing%20Photo.jpg

notice how one comes from the top and one from the bottom ... the other interfoolers shown, the only pipe comes from one side in the middle ...

36Rota_Protege2-med.jpg

this one is not a interfooler the piping goes up and side instead of side to side...I have looked at this set-up before..

Here's a few more of mine its finally nice so i went to the beach and snapped a few pics and then messed around with em.....
peace
dante
767081_18_full.jpg

767081_19_full.jpg

767081_20_full.jpg

767081_21_full.jpg

Hughes412 said:
joka1 how much was that trunk lid. I wont one, that and a plain CF hood.
call Vis they still have some trunks, i called them last week and they had some, $495 + shipping. GL

I was just confiming for people because you said that you didnt think they made them anymore. Plus i was giving an exact price on what i was quoted.

Latest posts

Back