Wiper Blades

Almost everything has gone up significantly nowadays. These are the MSRP comparison for OEM wiper refills on my 2016 gen-1 CX-5:

My purchase in Nov., 2020:

GS1D-67-333 - $8.33 MSRP (Front driver side)
KD53-67-333 - $8.16 MSRP (Front passenger side)
G22E-67-333 - $8.10 MSRP (Rear)

Now:

GS1D-67-333 - $10.74 MSRP (Front driver side)
KD53-67-333 - $8.56 MSRP (Front passenger side)
G22E-67-333 - $12.05 MSRP (Rear)
Out of curiosity these are OEM rubber inserts for gen-2 CX-5 with “beam” type windshield wipers:

TK48-67-333 - $9.29 MSRP (Front driver side)
TK78-67-333 - $8.58 MSRP (Front passenger side)
G22E-67-333 - $12.05 MSRP (Rear)

The rubber inserts for your geh-2 CX-5 wipers are different from those part numbers listed previously for gen-1 CX-5. It seems most gen-2 CX-5 owners are disappointed with stock wiper’s performance, and haven’t seen any reports about getting the rubber inserts.
Yeah, thanks, Amazon was smart enough (this time) to tell me they didn't fit. I looked up the 2nd gen rubber and ordered them off of Ebay, so I can see where they are coming from and estimated shipping time.

Oh, I should have waited a day, you made it easier for me. Thanks for posting the numbers. Below are prices, free shipping, from Arizona I think. I'm on the west coast.

I've seen web listings for the pair for $15, but prefer to use Ebay or Amazon for the interface.

1640385877306.png

Yeah, thanks, Amazon was smart enough (this time) to tell me they didn't fit. I looked up the 2nd gen rubber and ordered them off of Ebay, so I can see where they are coming from and estimated shipping time.

Oh, I should have waited a day, you made it easier for me. Thanks for posting the numbers. Below are prices, free shipping, from Arizona I think. I'm on the west coast.

I've seen web listings for the pair for $15, but prefer to use Ebay or Amazon for the interface.

View attachment 305907
Not sure why those Amazon and eBay sellers have their price higher than MSRP? I’d just go to my Mazda dealer pay the list price (actually most of time I use 15% or 20% off coupon on Mazda parts) for OEM parts.

Not sure why those Amazon and eBay sellers have their price higher than MSRP? I’d just go to my Mazda dealer pay the list price (actually most of time I use 15% or 20% off coupon on Mazda parts) for OEM parts.
These are with "free" shipping included.

I don't like my Mazda dealer, and an hour of my time and 1+ gallon of gas for the 30 mile round trip is worth significantly more than I might save.

Not to mention they may give me the value line, or some other heartache.

I'm trying to get smarter about the tradeoffs. I used to spend a lot of time trying to get the best deal on everything.

These are with "free" shipping included.

I don't like my Mazda dealer, and an hour of my time and 1+ gallon of gas for the 30 mile round trip is worth significantly more than I might save.

Not to mention they may give me the value line, or some other heartache.

I'm trying to get smarter about the tradeoffs. I used to spend a lot of time trying to get the best deal on everything.
Totally agree. I guess I got spoiled that my good Mazda dealer is only 10 miles away. And I was just wondering in this strange world right now people can sell products online with higher than list price without any discounts. Of course the buying power of $10 nowadays is like $5 just before the pandemic.

Back