Window Sticker with MSRP?

erhayes

Contributor
:
2022CX5 PP
I didn't get my Window sheet showing the MSRP ALTHOUGH I saw it several times during negotiations. I thought this piece of information was supposed to be mine.
I have a call to the salesman who sold me the CX5 but, he hasn't responded. Is there a way for me to get one from the website?

Monroney sticker

It is required.

perhaps get one here:

Upvote 0
Some Mazda dealer websites have a "Show window sticker" button. If it hasn't been too long since you purchased, your car might be still there. They may be a way for the dealer to regenerate it through their computer systems. Some web sites will do VIN decoding, but this is much less information that is on the window sticker.

I think I tried the links above on a VW I had and I recall asking for money at the last instant. Could be wrong.

- Mark

Upvote 0
Not sure when they bring the stickers down and if it can be loaded externally but here is a link if your sale was recent to try.

Try this one if it works but you need your own dealer id. Check their website if any of the current cars have links view stiker, click it when it loads check the ID. If they dont publish I dont know how to get the dealer id.
The Vin part is your Vin.
Change the url details accordingly (change the 0000s) and try to load it.

Upvote 0
My understanding is you should have been given the Monroney sticker, the preprinted, from the manufacturer label that lists all the particulars, as required by federal law.

You can look on the Mazda web site for MSRP (which includes the $1100 destination fee). Notice the difference between MSRP $37,405 and Total MSRP, $38,505.

1611176091858.png

Finally, over the years, I have noticed that the MSRP can change over the model year, not by much, but it can change.

Upvote 0
yes they should give it by law or it has to stay with the car at least until sale... but reality is often times dealers misplace those even before the sale or forget.

Upvote 0
Try calling Mazda US. I was able to get a copy from Mazda Canada for my MX5 by providing them with the VIN number.

Wade

Upvote 0
at the places I've worked, the wash guys usually put them in the glove compartment or one of the other storage areas. Sometimes in the seat back pockets too if a vehicle has them

Upvote 0
Wow kinda crazy seeing MSRP's now vs when I bought mine in 2013. Yikes.

Mine was folded up in the glove box under the owner's manual packet.

Upvote 0
wait few years and check again :) It would be crazier probably.
Now that it isn't a brand new car model like 2013 and 2014 were, my idea is a used turbo CX-5 when that time comes. But I'm only barely hitting 100k soon on my 2014. I think I'll have this car for many more years.

Upvote 0
Back