window/side vent deflectors

:
Mazda CX-5 Touring w/bose-tech
has anyone gotten them? dealer couldn't tell me for sure if they were double sided tape or if they snapped into channel/stripping

I have the side window deflectors. They have the double sided tape and a couple of mounting clips.i will try and find a link to the mounting instructions for you to look at to give you a better idea.

Have you noticed any difference in the sound with your windows open. When I have my rear windows down and front windows up there is a horrible wobbley sound that kills my ears. Hoping this will get rid of that.

Also could you post any pictures?

Thanks

hopefully getting mine this weekend along with the heavy rubber cargo tray

i'll post pics when i'm done, unless i screw it up lol

Here are a couple of quick shots of the window deflectors. I have noticed an improvement in the noise level with the windows down, it seems to have cut down on the "horrible wobbly" sound.
attachment.php

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=193224&d=1334350236

Macdaddytn, I just brought those and have a question. from your picture I can't tell but the gap between the two deflectors you know between the front and back door do you have a picture showing that? we put ours on but didn't stick them yet and the gap looks uneven and just wanted to see how you did yours.

Thanks

Back