• I want an Electric CX-3, 30, 5, 8 or 9

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • I want an Electric Mazda2, 3, 6 or Miata

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters

Antoine

Administrator
Follow up post...

Note this is the Hybrid version, it appears there will now be three versions if I'm not mistaken...A hybrid, an all-electric and an electric with range extender. Seems like not all markets will receive all versions or at least not at the same time.

I looked at one at the dealer, back seat has little to no leg room, I would only put small children back there. The dashboard seems more "low rent" than the CX-5.

I wouldn't be interested in one.

mazdadude

ZOOOOOOOOOM ZOOOOOOOOOM
:
'16.5 Mazda CX-5 Touring
I foresee a naming problem a lot of people are going to confuse the cx30 and the mx30

Antoine

Administrator
I looked at one at the dealer, back seat has little to no leg room, I would only put small children back there. The dashboard seems more "low rent" than the CX-5.

I wouldn't be interested in one.
Are you in the US? I’m not seeing it on the Mazda USA site yet? Also, seems to me Mazda is trying to position the MX-30 as a unique alternatively powered sporty CUV that’s also relatively affordable (not a CX-5 competitor). I believe they’ve also gone out of there way to create an interior that utilizes recycled materials and is as environmentally friendly as possible while still being attractive and comfortable.