Which Aerospace 303 to purchase?

:
2020 CX5 Signature
I need to add something else to an Amazon purchase to get the free shipping and thought I would get some Aerospace 303 to pad the order. Now I find out that there are multiple "303s" to select from. Which one(s) are recommended for my 2020 Signature?

This is what I use.

E31CDB55-E6D1-4E63-808D-0EB9C78674E9.jpeg

I personally like the Protectant for interiors. Gives a nice matte finish to plastics...even used it on my coffee maker EXTERIOR to clean it up.

I do like the look of the Graphene, did not know it existed.
EDIT: The Graphene looks like a great once and done sealant and gloss enhancer, not to be used on interiors. I would get the Protectant. It is useful for so many things on the interior.

Last edited:
Yup, that 1st one shown in post #2 is the go-to without getting al up in to the "holy cow there's too many to choose from" Just set it and forget it, don't get caught up in the weeds like me researching to the nth degree, any difference will not be noticable.

BE CAREFUL WITH THIS PRODUCT.

I somehow managed to get a few drops onto the clear plastic on the odometer/instrument cluster, and now I cannot get rid of the dots. They're permanently there,

I recommend putting a cloth over the instrument cluster and the heads up display (if you have one), or even better yet, spray it onto the cloth OUTSIDE of the vehicle before you apply it.

In fact, do that for EVERY kind of spray you will apply to the inside of your car.

303 Aerospace protectant is awesome stuff.. Just don't make the same mistake as I did.

I believe that 303 recently changed their packaging and their automotive protectant now comes in the dark blue spray bottle like this

https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

I use those inexpensive cellulose kitchen sponges, cut in half, to apply 303 and also leather dressing. Get them wet first to make them pliable and then squeeze out as much water as possible. They work well to get into corners and around curved surfaces.
303 Aerospace is also good stuff to use on all the weatherstripping around doors, sunroof, hatch, etc.
As Mac.mc78 mentioned, keep it off of plastic and glass and spray it onto the applicator outside the vehicle to keep any mist from settling where you don't want it to.
Let it soak in for 15 minutes or so, and then wipe any excess off with a MF towel. You will get a nice satin finish, not shiny like Armor All.

Back