What Other Cars Do You Have Beside Your CX-5?

I still have my 2005 GMC Canyon. 4 door crew cab.

I'm hanging on to it for a while, 'cause trucks are nice to have around. But with my utility trailer hitched to the CX-5 and the old truck bed I pull behind my tractor for work on the property, I may find that the truck is redundant. I just wouldn't make trips to the landfill with the CX-5.

Neighbors be hatin my ass too now snap crackle and poppin up their quiet little cul de sac at all hours haha- eh your dopey ass dogs wake me up all the damn time- now hear this!

I miss living in the mountains.

'09 E91 xdrive. Drives awesome, but costly to maintain. Traded it for the CX5.
d1050365443ce0f253b5a75013ad25cd.jpg
eeab0fa03e9f20e206d081691f9a7ac3.jpg

Right now my other cars are a 1994 Miata and a 2006 Porsche Cayman S. The CX-5 is my wifes commuter and our weekend adventure car.

Then there's this, but we won't get into details:

32479422387_daaf65b9a6_c.jpg

(naughty)

I have a soft spot for 80's and 90's cars, because I was a kid then.
I have a bigger soft spot for stock looking sleepers. If that thing runs as good as I hope it does, that's pretty awesome.

Figured I'd share as well. As much as I love the CX-5, when my Monte Carlo was rear ended and subsequently totaled, I knew I needed to get into another performance car.

2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport Q4
Giulia.jpg

Gonna miss your M4? I can't think of parting with my M2, makes me smile everyday.

M4 drivers in CO confirm what i was worried about; the roads are sh*t in CO

TBH, the only thing I miss was purely for ego, plus its an outgoing body style. Outside of that, Im no enthusiast

M4 drivers in CO confirm what i was worried about; the roads are sh*t in CO

TBH, the only thing I miss was purely for ego, plus its an outgoing body style. Outside of that, Im no enthusiast
I applaud your honesty.
[emoji106]

the roads are sh*t in CO

I coulda told you that.

CO logic is why spend money on roads when we can spend it all on bike lanes and buses and then complain we have no road money, can we raise taxes plz???? Blech. The money is there, they just don't use it right.

Last edited:
Back