What have you done to your MSP today?

Fixed my exhaust leak (man I hate that top right exhaust manifold stud) and tucked away the SSACF :) She runs so much better now.

Was your gasket leaking? Seafoamed my car last night and found a leak in the top left area of the manifold.

debating on picking this local MSP up...

5G45Hd5J43Ga3p33N8c97ad7be880fce414c2.jpg

5Kb5F65H53n23Fb3Jdc973327a368d3d117d8.jpg

as a little fixer-upper project...
If you don't end up buying it, find out if the guy is willing to part with that Hood? If so I NEED that hood in my life so let me know.

417 a tank what no way im barely hitting 320 miles a tank hmmm that exhaust leak must be killing me

At Lordco getting gaskets to put my stock intake mani back on so my 505 can get fixed and this happens. Some kids civic rolled into my msp thanks to his e-brake not holding.

IMG_0195.jpg

I know where to get that hood for $75... LOL but I'm not sure how'd it'd look with the spicy, but I don't want to tell anyone, including my friend with a P5, where it's at because I might change my mind...

dam that sucks about the door especially since the metal on iur doors dings so easily

I know where to get that hood for $75... LOL but I'm not sure how'd it'd look with the spicy, but I don't want to tell anyone, including my friend with a P5, where it's at because I might change my mind...
Well if you can find it for $75 I'm willing to give you a finders fee. If this is any incentive then let me know.

Last edited:
will a bad MAF connection cause car to idle up and down aand when driving wont accelerate correctly?... was just about to sell msp and car is messn up bad all of a sudden

Where can you get hoods like that /nice vented one for under $500 they are so much , and much needed though lol

C'mon man hook it up. I need that hood in my life. I felt like Gollum after Mike wrecked his MSP. I wanted his hood.

Funny you mention me......the date has been set....

October 6th. The msp is going into the shop to get fixed. Still gotta get another 03.5 lip and a passenger side fender. And a new rad and one dogfight. And a new set of depo headlights. Anyone have any of this stuff Lmk....

in other news, picked up 2.5 sets of wheels for the miata for $250 this weekend lol

Funny you mention me......the date has been set....

October 6th. The msp is going into the shop to get fixed. Still gotta get another 03.5 lip and a passenger side fender. And a new rad and one dogfight. And a new set of depo headlights. Anyone have any of this stuff Lmk....

in other news, picked up 2.5 sets of wheels for the miata for $250 this weekend lol

Your going to get a dogfight for your car... lol

Man, that front, right wheel loves to spin... :(

Back