What have you done to your MSP today?

Focus ST is retarded.....with it's even more retarded overboost button you have to push to get full power....
Focus ST looks better but I don't want a car payment until I get a house so MSP for atleast another year for me.

First generation, no... Second generation, most definitely...

The MSP is almost 10 years old now and the design is dated...

but if you hang on to it for about 10 more years it'll be cool again

the body on the protege is everything sweet from that time period rolled into one spicy package.

+1 on the timeless design !

for those who are not car enthusiasts, i think they will see the protege's design as pretty much brand new.
I agree. My girlfriend thought my car was a 2007 for whatever reason.

Edit: And I'm not saying the design and style are ugly, just dated.

Last edited:
i dont think i could ever sell my MSP lol, only way would be if it was to get a CTS-V Wagon

its fun as hell drive and will always turn heads when they hear the turbo spool up cause ppl never expect it.

plus when you have little demons you can slap in a sparco car seat and you have a ****** dope family car haha

yeah you guys are lucky to be able to gang together stateside,
i get pulled all over the time. apparently blue colored subarus are the gleam of asian police eyes.

but to be honest in terms of 2003 styling... the protege was way ahead of its time.
if you recall the 2002 STI and the front fascia, that was unmistakably horrible.

EDIT: check out the 2012 haima family here http://www.haima.com/english/family.html
its the same as our cars updated for '12.

Aah yes, the good old Haima. I'll be seeing a s*** ton of those soon enough...

Well... that much piping can assist in dropping intake temps... kinda.

Its not that bad. At least the install is clean, much better than most DIY fmic i've seen. But if you're gonna hack your s*** anyway, might as well copy the Ion/Kinetic routing.

Back